Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

Rate this Entry

Vaginal orgasm log

Posted 04-01-2023 at 06:40 AM by pluky
Updated 04-01-2023 at 07:02 AM by pluky

Today I had my third vaginal orgasm of my life, took me forever, worse than a workout lol I was so sweaty at the end.

I almost gave up as I usually do but I finally got it. The arousal kept rising to the edge and falling back over and over, I must have edged a few times without actually meaning to, this always happens when I try unusual ways of cumming especially not directly stimulating my clit, so it's really frustrating.

It gets to a point where I don't even care about the pain anymore because I want the orgasm so bad. In the past it usually just ended up making me cry before giving up on it and defaulting to clit or nothing at all.

It still relied heavily on vibration, but a vaginal orgasm is a vaginal orgasm ! What I do is I would insert something in my vagina, and then touch it to a vibrating device, which brings the vibrations to the inside of my hole.

I stuffed my vagina with a g-string, then I took my electric toothbrush, detached the brush part which only leaves a sort of long thin vibrating piece of plastic, I pushed that part into the my hole and into the fabric filling it.

I alternated between so many methods, fucking myself with it slowly or fast (slowly worked better but more frustrating), leaving it just there without moving it and squeezing my legs, leaving it there without using my hands and moving my hips around instead to create more stimulations, and pushing it more towards the top of my vaginal wall, which I think was the "last straw" and what brought me to orgasm.

Ngl my vaginal orgasms are so rare and so hard to get I feel pretty happy and accomplished after getting one (I almost expect a congrats lol), the opposite of how I feel after a clit orgasm, usually more drained and sad if anything. I wish they were more accessible to me, but I guess their rarity makes them more precious when I finally get one.

I like that the orgasm there can be so intense but without making me excessively sensitive and twitchy, so I can actually enjoy it and keep the stimulation for a few seconds without discomfort, it's more satisfying than the spasming and sudden need to stop everything my clit orgasm gives me, which it feels more like torture to go against.

I still have my hole stuffed as I'm writing this, I think because I went a bit hard I'm scared I'll feel pain when I try to pull it so postponing that, but it's probably gonna be ok 😆
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230401_144756.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	1058  
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Quote:
    (I almost expect a congrats lol)
    Congratulations!!
  2. Old Comment
    It sounds like you deserved a congratulations. Hard work pays off in the end
  3. Old Comment
    The g spot is the most sensitive part of the vaginal wall. It's a slightly spongier feeling area on the front wall. Imagine facing your female partner and inserting your fingers into her before curling them back towards you. The g spot is around where your fingertips are, maybe slightly above. It sounds to me like the deeper insertion may have pushed the g string fabric toward your spot and got you over the edge.
  4. Old Comment
    Congrats indeed! And what a great read too cool you're exploring and finding what works. I suspect you're right that it feels so rewarding partly because of the work involved to get it.