Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

Bondage and more - task report

Posted 02-25-2023 at 10:25 PM by SilverBlue
Updated 02-26-2023 at 03:14 AM by SilverBlue

Hi there, thanks for reading my blog, please leave comments on your thoughts or any feedback you have, it’s appreciated and I do try to respond to all comments.

How I communicate this dare has been weighing heavily on me. Would you want to know my full honest thoughts and feelings, which include how I’ve felt afterwards, or do you prefer I keep to my slutty fucktoy perspective? This will be the first part of my detailed dare report. It is my written account of the dare and what took place from my perspective.

In 2022 Master was looking at challenges to make use of me. Master has his own fetishes which he hadn’t explored with me and the female hookup dice challenge was something he really wanted me to do for him. I felt like it was too much like the slut dares I used to do and really stressed me out with anxiety, but he liked that I would have no control over the situation or the person. So, we read over it together and found it had the common issues of dice dares, namely that they weren’t straight forward enough to easily apply in the real world. How could I have no foreknowledge and have a random hook-up partner and just give them dice and the dare list and explain the dice rolls and so on… Master agreed and said that foreknowledge and partner hook-up could all be pre-arranged. Anyway, that’s all I knew at the time. Life issues cropped up so I asked Master to put things on hold. We put more dare challenges on hold until I got things sorted out again. That was about 5 months ago.

Fast forward, and a 3 day long weekend was coming up in February. Master asked me a few random questions, have I been getting plenty of sleep, when my next period was due, how had I enjoyed the edges he tasked me with, and what were my plans for the long weekend. It had been a while and I felt like I needed release after the edges, so I made myself available and Master was pleased. Master instructed me to come over to his place on Sunday, he had planned out several hours and I would need the long weekend to rest up afterwards. Master was being a little mysterious but that can make things more interesting. I didn’t know what Master had in store for me and it had been a while so I was a little nervous, but when I arrived, everything was just like usual. So, just as usual, I took off my clothes and stored them in the plastic storage box, and assumed a nadu position in the lounge.

Master was keen to keep track of time, he’d said that he wanted to do a few new things today and that I will be used as a fucktoy until late into the evening. I felt at the time like he was keeping something from me, but that was kinda to be expected. We talked for a little bit before Master gestured for me to stand and showed me a white mesh ribbon he’d bought. I was kinda curious what it was at first. It’s like a wedding ribbon that’s kinda stretchy. Anyway, Master proceeded to wrap the ribbon around me, starting with a loop around my neck, and looked me in the eye as he tied it, but not tightly. Rolling the ribbon down my body, he threaded it up between my pussy lips and butt cheeks up my back. Master wrapped around my body at my hips, waist, and above and below my breasts - all of which he tied n bows to the ribbon that ran vertically. I still remember Master’s cold fingers on my stomach as he was tying the ribbons at the front. I held my hair up for him so he could tie the ribbons together at the back of my neck. I liked the ribbon, it was something new and interesting and Master looked very serious as he worked.The mesh had a bit of stretch to it, so the ribbon fit snugly around me and stayed in place quite well. It was a simple tied up look, but the white ribbon didn’t give off a BDSM vibe as much as say leather or ropes would.

Master had more left over ribbon than he expected, so he used the remaining ribbon to tie some loops around my thighs and ankles. Master looked very pleased with how the ribbon looked and took a couple of photos on my old iPhone 5s (that’s dedicated to taking and storing our pics) and showed me how I looked. I asked if I could see in a mirror, so he took me to the bedroom and I thought the ribbons looked sexy, like ragged lingerie. Master took a final pic of me lying on my back on the bed with a final piece of ribbon tied over my eyes. This picture was Master’s favourite of the bunch. (I was later instructed to use a censored version of the picture as a profile picture).

Not knowing what I should do, I just remained on the bed while he set up a table he moved into the bedroom. Master looked at his watch a lot, and instructed me to start edging to get my body aroused and needy. I did as I was told and my fingers played with my clit while I watched Master doing some preparation around me. I found it unusual how Master meticulously placed out all the play toys (fyi: the realistic dildo, pinky the 18” crystal jellies double-ended dildo, the butt plug, Master’s vibrating dildo, and the lubes) on a platter on the table. I wriggled on the bed fighting back orgasms and I didn’t know how long he expected me to edge for, but when he was done setting up, Master left the room. I can’t remember how long he was out of the room, but when he came back, he rushed into the room and put the restraints on my limbs. Lifting my fingers away from my wet pussy, he restrained my wrists, and grabbing my calves and ankles, Master pulled my legs open, securing my ankles to the legs at the corners of the bed. Nothing too unusual, until he pushed some orange earplugs in my ears while fastening the blindfold over the ribbon on my face. I was feeling anxious now, I was in darkness, with a faint rustling in my ears from the foam earplugs, tied in the fancy mesh ribbon, still horny, and waiting, wondering what is going to happen now?

My account of this task is detailed, things often repeat over and over in my head and writing them out can help stop the loops - like listening to a song that’s stuck in your head. I’ll write about the rest of what happened in separate blogs… if enough people are genuinely interested.
Views 2572 Comments 19
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 19

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well done Silverblue, a delightful post as always. You've certainly set the scene well and built some anticipation. Though I'm sure not anywhere near the anticipation you were feeling in that moment.
  2. Old Comment

Thanks Bob

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bananabob View Comment
    Well done Silverblue, a delightful post as always. You've certainly set the scene well and built some anticipation. Though I'm sure not anywhere near the anticipation you were feeling in that moment.
    I appreciate your support for me.
  3. Old Comment
    I have enjoyed all of your posts and really appreciate how you share your explorations with us all. This sounds like a lovely experience so far and I would love to read about the rest.
  4. Old Comment
    Have always loved your posts and look forward to reading the rest of this! Terrific profile pic, by the way
  5. Old Comment
    Already it is such an interesting event. If you are willing to share...I would like to read
  6. Old Comment
    I fully concur with all of them. Please, share all your thoughts on it. Not just those limited to the perspective of the fuck toy. Being fully open and honest is wonderful.
  7. Old Comment
    A very descriptive start, I'm interested in how the rest of the evening went for you.
  8. Old Comment
    Quite the start. With that as the prologue I wonder how long this report is gonna end up being.
    The pic of you in that ribbon is hot.
  9. Old Comment
    It's good to see you back blogging about your adventures SilverBlue
  10. Old Comment

comment replies

I wrote this blog from the perspective I had at the time, but Master was setting me up for this experience.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MasterZp View Comment
    I have enjoyed all of your posts and really appreciate how you share your explorations with us all. This sounds like a lovely experience so far and I would love to read about the rest.
    Hey, thanks for reading. My main reason for posting blogs and reports is that I hope people read them.
    I don't know if I'd call this 'a lovely experience'.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by wolf82 View Comment
    Have always loved your posts and look forward to reading the rest of this! Terrific profile pic, by the way
    Aww thanks Wolf82. Ribbon got me all wrapped up like a present.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Comment
    Already it is such an interesting event. If you are willing to share...I would like to read
    I'll do my best, it's difficult finding the time at the end of the day to put all this down into words. But thanks for reading.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Blue Fox View Comment
    I fully concur with all of them. Please, share all your thoughts on it. Not just those limited to the perspective of the fuck toy. Being fully open and honest is wonderful.
    As you wish BlueFox, I know you've been a reader of my blogs for some time and I do appreciate it. I'll try to share what I feel comfortable with.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Comment
    A very descriptive start, I'm interested in how the rest of the evening went for you.
    Thanks! I am a stickler for details and I think it brings the reader with me into the scenario.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lurker54321 View Comment
    Quite the start. With that as the prologue I wonder how long this report is gonna end up being.
    The pic of you in that ribbon is hot.
    I do go on a bit sometimes don't I? I don't feel like I've shared an experience until I get as much out as possible. Ribbon makes for a nice tie, but I don't think that's entirely what you meant

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lionsan View Comment
    It's good to see you back blogging about your adventures SilverBlue
    Hey Lionsan! Long time no see. I hope you're enjoying yourself too.

11. Old Comment
    Beautifully written. I can't wait to see what he has in store for you!
  12. Old Comment
    Hey SilverBlue! What a job well done on your report so far, very thoroughly. I enjoy/appreciate your openness, so please continue with your honest thoughts and feelings, as far as you’re comfortable with it. I can imagine your anxiousness in the last part. Btw, I love the picture with the ribbon ❤️
  13. Old Comment
    Absolutely want to read more. I've always enjoyed hearing about your kinky times.
  14. Old Comment
    A fantastic start to what I'm sure will be another amazing report. Glad you took the time to resolve the issues you were having and even more so that you're back in a place to start playing again. Good to have you back. ��
  15. Old Comment
    I always love to read your posts, and this one is quite a good start. I'd love to read your thoughts
  16. Old Comment
    Another lovely post. Thank you.
  17. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Phaedo View Comment
    Beautifully written. I can't wait to see what he has in store for you!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sander_Kik View Comment
    Hey SilverBlue! What a job well done on your report so far, very thoroughly. I enjoy/appreciate your openness, so please continue with your honest thoughts and feelings, as far as you’re comfortable with it. I can imagine your anxiousness in the last part. Btw, I love the picture with the ribbon ❤️
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SirD View Comment
    Absolutely want to read more. I've always enjoyed hearing about your kinky times.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Marshall_235 View Comment
    A fantastic start to what I'm sure will be another amazing report. Glad you took the time to resolve the issues you were having and even more so that you're back in a place to start playing again. Good to have you back. ��
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dragoneau View Comment
    I always love to read your posts, and this one is quite a good start. I'd love to read your thoughts
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SilverSwitch View Comment
    Another lovely post. Thank you.
    Thanks for your awesome comments.

Unfortunately, it's been like a month now - month and a half since the long weekend this happened - I feel like I've left it too long to write an accurate account for this report.

I am very sorry I disappointed everyone waiting for another part
    Updated 03-21-2023 at 11:12 PM by SilverBlue
  18. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SilverBlue View Comment
    Thanks for your awesome comments.

Unfortunately, it's been like a month now - month and a half since the long weekend this happened - I feel like I've left it too long to write an accurate account for this report.

I am very sorry I disappointed everyone waiting for another part
    That's an awful shame SilverBlue! I'm sure we all were very interested to know what went on. But if you don't think you're up to it then that's ok.
  19. Old Comment
    "How could I have no foreknowledge and have a random hook-up partner "

It was actually designed so you'd always know your partner roll ahead of time, and who the partner would be was left open-ended so you could make a realistic decision based on your circumstances.
    Posted 04-25-2023 at 06:26 AM by linearizationcannon linearizationcannon is offline