Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission

Jane@ back in control no more pre-approval -I just decided 13 11 19
I may update but recently being in my cell not much happened - now i am free who knows ?

I hope you enjoy what I posted back in the day - a little feedback is always appreciated - it can be horrid and cruel - or even nice!

Some entries have pictures the first 10 entries pictures are in albums the rest have attached.
Some pictures are not allowed on GD I may send them if you contact me may not -

PS if you want to rate please feel free - before you hit terrible think on, why not just comment instead then I will know what you think. mmm thats a fun thought!!
Rating: 29 votes, 4.72 average.

Final horid night questions The End

Posted 10-17-2018 at 01:24 AM by jane@

Q3. Regarding my slutty mouth
The man asked - how many cocks did you suck and did they all cum in your mouth last night slut?

A3. Me -- I am sure it was 7 sir and they all honoured me with sperm spurting into my unworthy mouth

He grabbed me by the throat his face near mine his spittle landing on my face as he barely whispered. Slut the answer is indeed seven you prick teasing little cum whore!
Why did you swallow each load you greedy cum pig. Why did you not beg for each load on your face? Such behaviour is unforgiveable. You are ugly such that cum is the finest makeup you could wear. Every contributor complained that you failed to fully open your throat to them
and that you are just a guzzling cum pig! When will you be ready to display your proficiency at deep throating?

|He pushed me back violently and grabbing my ankles tied then to the legs of the bed spreading my legs painfully wide apart. He forced a pillow under my bum. My pussy was forced upward exposed open and raised high as if to have a gyno exam. Then I felt cold steel on my pussy lips and against my pushed up cunt. I later learnt it was a cold steel ruler then I just felt the searing pain as the rule was brought first flat side down on my pussy followed by the cutting slicing pain like a thin wire whip parting my lips and branding a line down the centre of my woman hood.
I was convinced my flesh has been cut and I would never recover. The cruel second stroke made me intake my breath to scream out loud but he applied a second pillow over my face drowning my noise and cutting off my air supply. My body convulsed knees buckled as the tip of the metal strip accelerated down delivering a crippling blow to my perfectly presented slut cunt. I passed out.

I awoke still tied unbearable pain between my legs.

You will in future slut ensure my six friends are fully pleased you will service them and enjoy being covered in cum your puke saliva and tears we love to see your makeup running down your
slut face. OK slut –I nodded agreement and sank back no even able to close my legs or shield myself with my hands.
Then he was gone – I was left alone to await the last question when he returned.

Suddenly his hand was on my throat I must have passed out he was back

Ok slut your last question about your pathetic tits

I can see you’re having difficulty concentrating – don’t worry its worse down there than if feels but you and your cunt should survive.

Q4. Do you possess a bra? And fuck why?

We did a pole last night to see if we should perhaps have a whip round for you to have a tit job! Good idea.

A 4 bra Sir yes I do –why well it makes them look bigger especially if padded a bit.

His fists came down hard on my tits, punching, slapping and then squeezing them. My tits rapidly started to swell and turn blue and black.
Now that’s better he said at least a bit of colour
Unfortunately he said they decided it would be a waste of money never get them to anywhere decent size but they did come up with an alternative want to hear it.
No no leave I alone – he ripped the blindfold from my eyes and said you need to see this bitch. He turned and removed a large metal object from a bag pausing to plug it in he moved it close to my face. I had no idea what it was.
This slut is an erasure to rub out you and your pathetic tits know what it is?
He turned it on and the industrial sander started to oscillate. He moved to hover over my right nipple. I could not speak as the sander moved down to caress and then started to abrade away my right nipple.

I passed out.

When I woke I felt strange – no longer in the hotel but in a white painted room clinical and antiseptic smelling.
A nurse entered smiling and took my hand and pulse.
I tried to speak but my lips were not mine they were firm and much bigger – I had a weight pressing down on my chest I moved a hand to touch my chest and felt bandages and a swelling.
I looked at the nurse – its ok dear they will take some getting used to I have never seen anyone have such large implants but the guy who brought you in said it was your heart’s desire, your collagen lip implants will soon settle as well.

The End

PS
I never should have teased that guy with my hotel and room number I thought he was miles away its so to late now for regrets.
Views 770 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    mmm fantasy / fixation about bigger tits you don't change in that respect - enjoyed you story even if all made up!!