Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tyragon's Experiences

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Rate this Entry

Anal Training

Posted 06-28-2017 at 05:10 AM by tyragon123

Today I had a bit of time alone so I decided to do some anal. I cleaned myself out with my douche and got to it.

I started off with my rather thin dildo. Probably 6 or 7 inches long and feels very good thrusting in and out of me. I can fit the whole length of it inside me.

After playing with that one for an unspecified amount of time, I moved to my Electrofox. It's a little shorter, but the shaft is of a similar girth as the previous dildo. The difference is the knot. Takes a bit of work to get the knot in, but as soon as it goes in it feels amazing.

Then I had a thought. What about giving my oral dildo a go. It's 7 inches long with a 6.5 inch circumference. That's about an inch or more bigger than the knot of the Electrofox.

I had tried it once before but didn't manage to get more than half the head in. This time, I took it nice and slow and eventually got about half of it inside. It felt amazing. With that still in, I climaxed (unfortunately not from the anal yet, that's my next goal). My butt clenched around it as I came and felt quite nice. It came out with relative ease and then I went to have a shower. (lube is sticky)

I would love to do it again soon but I believe I am almost out of lube so need to put that on the shopping list. Next goal, the anal orgasm, and working my way down that huge dildo.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3122 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments