Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > tightfit

Rate this Entry

Stretching Help!!!!

Posted 02-09-2017 at 08:18 AM by tightfit

I have been having some trouble lately when it comes to fitting items inside of me. I am desperately looking for ideas of a way to inflate my pussy from the inside with something I can find around the house. I can fit my fist in with proper lube and foreplay but I need bigger, better things. My goal is a water bottle so I can feel all of the lovely ridges but I need to stretch first. I'm not a big fan of the "pencil method" but if need be I will try again. Anyone have any suggestions?!?!?!?!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 522 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Shampoo/conditioner bottles that are long and narrow can be useful, if you're looking for non-sextoy options. Bubble wands like these:

can also be good (although I've only ever used them one at a time), as they are easy to clean and use. If you want sex toy recommendations, then inflatable plugs/dildos can be used vaginally but sometimes positioning them to stretch your entrance (which is what needs the long, slow stretching the most) can be tricky. Doc Johnson has some nice large toys, like the American Bombshell series, and I'm sure there are plenty of others for large dildos and such, you just may want to check out reviews regarding materials first. And then speculums can also be used for stretching, but I have no experience using them.
    Posted 02-09-2017 at 08:37 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  2. Old Comment
    I would go with a inflatable dildo.

https://www.lovehoney.com/sex-toys/d...atable-dildos/
    Posted 02-09-2017 at 11:49 PM by MasterMichaelNY MasterMichaelNY is offline