Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > TheLittleStrawberry

Rate this Entry

Political correctness...

Posted 02-19-2009 at 07:43 PM by TheLittleStrawberry

Keep it OUT of this forum please... What are you even doping here if you can't take the fact that some people might be into stuff that's "morally wrong" to you?
And who care if Males and females aren't the same.. Cos you know... they AREN'T!
Males are more horny, cos biologically they want to spread as much of their genes as possible, while girls are reserved and choose their partner with care as a woman needs the best and healthiest "steed" out there, to ensure that her child will have a great chance of surviving.
We're are fucking everything up by ignoring the differences that males and women have.
Males are more muscular by NATURE, and women are more careful by nature!

Now guys are trying to become girls, and girls want to be guys. What are we doing to the development of the human race? Stalling it!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6572 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Very well said Strawb
  2. Old Comment
    Also just to clarify...
    int his sentence: "Now guys are trying to become girls, and girls want to be guys. What are we doing to the development of the human race? Stalling it!" I'm not talking about people who think they might have been born as the wrong gender. I don't mind these people.... I'm talking about girls who wanna take up the role as a guy(doing everything that guys do, but forgetting about their womanly side).... The same goes for guys too. We were born with our traits for a reason....
    Posted 02-20-2009 at 04:07 AM by TheLittleStrawberry TheLittleStrawberry is offline
  3. Old Comment
    I totally understand this 100% and I think I know what made you write this

Go Strawb