Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Deep throat training goes wrong.

Posted 02-04-2021 at 01:42 PM by RainbowSky

On Tuesday Sir had me do some more deep throat practise. It wasn't great. We tried a variety of different positions.

Sat in bath with the dildo stuck to the tiles - couldn't get it very far in at all.

Lying down on the bed with my head dangling over the edge - better and we were able to do some of my practise, just pushing it in and holding it to get rid of the gag. This position became more problematic later on when trying to put the dildo down my throat as the gag reflex began moving up rather than down meaning less of the dildo went in.

We tried this methods to try and open my throat out and allow for easier passage of the dildo.

We eventually went to sitting down with the dildo sort of by my legs, leaning over it. This was much easier and made it easier for me to take it in and I was able to complete a lot of Sir's challenges. But then we hit a major issue.

I got the dildo in, felt the resistance of my throat, pushed it slightly further and disaster. My throat constricted, sucking to the sides of the dildo, my nose stopped breathing, I felt like a cross between drowning and choking, and I began to see black and white spots and stars. I obviously dragged it back out of my throat very quickly which was painful.

We were very confused by what had happened, and it was a very scary moment for me but we will learn from this and probably try different methods to see if it works better.

I would like to point out, play ended at this point. We didn't continue with the session as it had been a bad experience. I was well cared for following this experience.
Views 1074 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Good reaction. Better safe than sorry.

Wish you best experience on your journey.