Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sissiesofmarvel3

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

New and Improved PM Dares

Posted 11-20-2017 at 07:57 AM by sissiesofmarvel3
Updated 02-05-2022 at 09:47 AM by sissiesofmarvel3

I had a lot of PMs and I just kept adding them at the bottom everytime I got a new one. I'm going to try and organized them now in this new blog by category.

Hypnosis

I will obey any commands with a PM/email titled "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and will forget reading any commands with the words "MUST DO" in them. (if it breaks limits it will snap me out.)

If you send me a message with the phrase "NEW TRIGGER XXX"with XXX being the new trigger word and then describing the effect, it will immediately become a new trigger word and will immediately take effect.

PM me hypno and i will do three hypnofiles of your choice

Feminization/Crossdressing

PM me XDRESS and i will dress in whatever you tell me to

PM me PAINT and I will paint my toenails a color of your choice. I will go to a store and buy that color within 24 hours if I don't have it.

PM me Dress and I will wear a bra and panties for the rest of the week.

PM me PANTIES IN (INSERT COLOR) and I must go out to the store and buy a pair in that color within the next 24 hours.

Public

PM me hypno and i will do three hypnofiles of your choice

PM me "perv" and I will go out in public with a boner and the fly open for 20 minutes and I will find a hiding spot that I will pull my pants down to my ankles for 5 mins

PM me "GO FOR A WALK" and I'll go for a walk dressed however I want, but with as many pairs of panties stuffed in my cloths as you choose!

Social Media
PM me FB WANK and i will print out a pic of a fb friend with the initial you pick, cum on it and hang it on my wall for 24hours (keep it for a week, if the other is too much)

PM me FB and your email and I'll email you pics of 5 FB female friends. You pick one for me to imitate, one to make my avatar, one to make my phone lockscreen, one to cum to, and one to do a dare based on.

Humiliation
PM me HUMILIATION and I will share 5 humiliating facts about myself, and then do 1 or 2 dares from you based on the facts I gave.

PM me AVATAR and you will get a pic of me copying my avatar

PM me "CHAIR TIME" and I will tie myself to a chair naked for an hour and sit close to a windows so people can see

PM Owned and I will write "senders name's" Cock with an arrow to my cock and colored my dick head with permanent marker and let it fade naturally

PM me slut and I will ask people for dares, until 3 people give me a dare

PM me "shower" and I'll take a shower wearing colorful panties, bra and a white t-shirt.

PM me BALLET and I'll watch a ballet tutorial on YouTube and practice it for 15 minutes, wearing nothing but colorful panties.

Masturbation/Cum Control

pm me "SoM" and ill cum to a female marvel character thats normally a guy

PM 'masturbate' and I will cum where you want me to cum in a position of your choice

PM me a picture of anyone and I'll masturbate till I cum looking at them

PM me "Hard" and I'll get hard and then soft 5 times in a row.

PM me NO NO and a length and I will not cum for that long

PM "HOLD IT" I'll cum in my mouth and keep it there for as long as you say and then swallow

pm me "ego" and i will orgasam crossdressed to a picture of myself crossdressed

PM "NARCISSIST" and I will kiss my reflection in the mirror for 20 minutes and cum to it

PM me JUST EAT IT and I'll cum in my mouth 4 times and hold it in my mouth for at least 30 seconds before swallowing

PM me "Up And At 'Em X" and I will masturbate from totally flaccid to totally hard and stop. Once I an fully flaccid I will repeat, and do this X times.

PM me UPSKIRT and I will masturbate to an upskirt of myself (picture will not be sent)

PM me "Jizzed on" and I'll cum on my face and leave it for a half an hour

ROULETTE and i will do a fap roulette of your choice within limits

add "STAR" along with the full name of a female celebrity and i will masterbate to only her for a week

Pet Play
PM me FETCH and I will play throws and fetch 10 times like a dog naked

pm me dog and I will eat all my meals like a dog for the rest of the day when possible

Pm good boy and I will practice dog tricks for 30 minutes

Nudity
NAKED and I will be naked for 60 minutes

Pm me CLOTHES and I will wear nothing for two hours the next time I'm alone

Pm me "cold strip" and I will lose all my clothes and put my clothes in the freezer

"WINDOW" and I stand 10 minutes naked in front of a Window

Control
Control and you control my next 24 hours

Pm me "Slave time for you" and I will be your slave for an hour

PM me signature and you can change 3 things about my signature.

PM me "ABOVE" and I will post in 3 "person above" threads of your choice and you may choose what I write

PM me CONTROL and a body part and you will have control of that part for 24hrs.

Games
"PM me 'TORD' and I will play a game of truth or dare with you for 1 hour"

Pm dice and I will do a dice dare of your choice

PM me GAMESHOW and you can send me a question. If I get it right, you do my dare; If I get it wrong I'll do two dares from you.

Miscellaneous

PM me AVATAR and I will change my avatar to one of your choosing.

PM me TRADE and name one of your PM dares and one of mine to swap, within my limits.

Pm me SLEEP and I must sleep with a gag in my mouth and my hands tied

PM me TWIN and I will pick one of my pm dares which we'll both do

EXTEND: if you are PMed this with another PM dare, double the duration of that PM dare. Works with multiples.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5280 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hey, nice list 👍
    Let me give you JUST EAT IT ;-)

Feel free to send me one back...