Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Toilet4use

Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

What service means to her: A true story

Posted 03-17-2014 at 07:19 PM by Toilet4use

My mistress decided to have a party for me, I was given no instructions other than to acquire some recipes involving shit for a party. here's how it went

So I was dressed in a French maid's outfit, along with black-and-white ruffly panties. I was massaging my mistress' feet when I heard the first of our guests arrive. It was Mistress' friend, we'll call her Alice, as well as her own submissive in tow, on a leash and wearing a hood (under the coat he wore, he is completely naked aside from those two things). As soon as she stepped in, she snapped her fingers and pointed at her feet, both her slave and myself rush to remove her shoes and kiss her feet as we were instructed by her (my mistress has done quite a few two part sessions with her, so I'm familiar with how demanding she can be) one she was satisfied, Alice instructed both of us to sit in the middle of the floor, and await further instruction. But then she caught herself, she asked if there was anything in my ass, and after I shook my head, she had me insert a butt plug she had in her purse, with no lube before, returning to my seat, then she breezed back into my mistress' room. A few minutes later, they both emerge laughing cheerily, They had me lay on my back, and pull my panties down, as they had her slave straddle me in 69 position. My mistress told me to beg him to fuck my face, while we waited for the rest of our party. I had barely managed to get out the question once, when my throat was full of his cock, he began roughly fucking my face, choking and gagging me with every thrust. Both girls excitedly began laughing as my eyes began to bulge, and my cock began to grow at this humiliation.

After what seemed like forever, I felt him tense up, ram his cock all the way to the back of my throat, and unload his seed while his testicles twitched on my eyeballs. Then he was instructed to make me cum, as I still gagged on his slightly less engorged member. I really thought I was going to pass out by the time I shot my load, for both girls had him sit up, while he remained with his dick in my mouth. I could see nothing other than his hairy ass cheeks, and taste nothing other than cock, as I felt two sets of hands roughly removing my panties, covering my cock in something cold and then attaching something I couldn't see. A wave of panic rushed through me as I realized what it was, my chastity device, this was confirmed by the sickening click of the lock... Nothing but complete and total service without hesitation would lead to me ever having an orgasm again... The doorbell rang again, and I was told to go and answer the door, and we shocked to see Misstress' friends, we'll call them Betty and Carol, each with two large strapping gentleman in tow behind them, dressed normal except for the leashes they were led by. Once I returned to living room with everyone trailing, mistress told me to lick her asshole while she explained this party to everyone. "we have two slaves here, and two shit-eaters. I hope everyone has held their shit for at least two days, because both of our shit eaters very hungry, right Alice?" She nodded her head, and with a smile mistress began again. "So I have a bunch of sandwich recipes at hand, gathered by my shit eater, and we're each going to make them one... Maybe more. So, let's all draw from the hat, and see what we will be feeding them." Mistress drew my pb&j idea, Alice, The French toast idea, Betty drew the wraps, Carol drew the toasted ham and cheese. The slaves each then drew a tuna fish sandwich with the mayo replaced with shit, as well as the BSLT. Now, she ordered me to go get some plates, some bread, and whatever condiments we may need to make all of these.

When I returned with an arm full of things, Carol told me she couldn't wait anymore, to lie down on the ground, and to open my mouth. She told me when my mouth was full, to bite down, and let the rest of it land on my face. She was explicit not to swallow, just savor her shit. She took a while, everyone else was almost done making their sandwiches, with a large pile of shit leftover, by the time she finished her bowel movements. She asked me to help her make her sandwich, so that we might catch up to the rest of them. I had no choice but to oblige, if I ever wanted out of this device. When we returned from the kitchen and toasting her sandwich, me and the other shit slave were instructed to sit on all fours in the middle of the floor, facing one another. Then mistress explained the rules of this game. "The two of you will both eat shit sandwiches until one of you can eat no more, that one of you will be our personal toilet slave for the rest of the night, while the other one is free to enjoy the party. You are both very lucky for this first round, you get to eat the sandwich your mistress drew, don't you just love the taste of our shit?" "Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress," was all I was able to eek out before I felt my butt plug being removed. "oh yeah, I forgot to tell you both, these other two slaves were brought along to fuck your ass while you eat, aside from providing more delicious shit for you to eat, so before you dig in, why don't you thank them for pleasuring your sissy holes?" They plunged in, as I took my first bite of PB&J, I didn't notice before, but both of them were huge, I felt like I was being stretched wider than I ever have before. I tried to focus on the sandwich in my hands, not the pain in my ass and luckily I was able to finish that one before the other slave. So I had a new plate Placed in front of me, Carol's toasted ham and cheese. as I began to devour the sandwich, the other slave finished his plate, and was presented with Betty's wraps. I was about halfway through my sandwich, when I felt the slave behind me tense up and unload his cum into my bowels. Mistress called for me to halt, and presented me with a glass which she told me to let his semen drip in to before I took another bite. The slave that it just filled my ass, used this as an opportunity to have me clean his cock off with my mouth. When I was finished, she dumped the glass over my sandwich, and told me to finish eating. I looked across the way and noticed the other slave was almost done with his wraps, now I was behind ...

Just as I was about to plunge back in, I felt something else poking at my asshole, and then a soft voice cooed in my ear "don't worry little slave, I'm smaller than my slave, but you will enjoy my ass fucking much less" and with that Betty rammed her strap on into me all of the way while she slapped both cheeks mercilessly. The pain was intense, it actually made me cry out in pain before I could even take another bite, but after a couple of minutes I regained my composure. I heard the other slave tense up in my competition's ass, and was hoping he would be forced to do the same thing. Nope, the glass was placed under his asshole, but he was allowed to keep eating while he filled it up, and never had to stop to clean the cock that was in his ass. He had finished his wraps by this time, and was presented with the BSLT about the same time I had taken my first bite after all of these distractions, his cum definitely added a foul flavor to the sandwich, possibly just because it made it so soggy, but I tried my best to scarf it down anyway. In minutes, I was done, and given my tuna fish and shit sandwich, (I hate tuna fish) which I began eating anyway, my horniness was getting the best of me, and the other slave too I noticed. He was savoring his BSLT, and stroking himself to boot! For only a moment, I was furious that the slave was touching himself, while I was locked in chastity, and his mistress was doing nothing about it, but then I saw this as the competitive edge, and bent back to my disgusting sandwich with renewed effort.

Betty must have picked sides, because she also started pounding my ass twice as hard, but nothing was going to break my concentration. And as I swallowed the last bite, I looked up to see the slave with a curious look on his face, he had the last bite in his mouth, but he had just started cumming, and by the time he was done cumming, Alice realized all of what had just happened in the last five-ten seconds. She bounded across the room, spanking her slave's ass, screaming at him for cumming without permission, and for losing a task that had put him so far ahead in the first place... She was so ferocious, Betty stopped dead in my ass. I asked her if I could have it out now, since I was done eating, and she snapped back to reality with an apology and removed her strap on from my ass. My mistress stood and giggled, "You see Alice? I told you that strict chastity and discipline, will keep your slave more obedient than freedom and making them feel special, didn't I? Even though he won, my slave would serve in the loser's place tonight, if it meant he could have that device off, right slave?" "yes Mistress, anything you desire" and with that the girls got a "wonderful" idea, I would still be the human toilet for the night, (even though I won, and still wasn't promised to be released from the device )

Over the course of the night, I was mean to you one more round of each of the sandwiches, two servings of French toast, as well as the party sandwiches that were suggested to me before:

Hard boil eggs and peal them. To the eggs add some cheese spread and margarine and mash everything up. Grab a brown slice of bread and spread some of the egg mixture onto the slice. Add a white slice of bread on top of the egg mixture and spread some poop onto the white slice of bread. Cover the poop with another white slice of bread. Cut the triple layer sandwich into party size pieces and serve.

There had to be at least 20 of those on the plate, and my mistress actually surprised me by eating one of the cut little triangles herself. She said she wanted to know my pain, but she won't ever be tasting shit again. Isn't she just wonderful?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7033 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Aww thats nice .