Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalAddict's Annals

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

When you yearn to be punished...

Posted 10-15-2020 at 12:48 AM by AnalAddict
Updated 11-22-2020 at 05:43 AM by AnalAddict

Yesterday's session was intense. So intense in fact that I couldn't write the report after because I was too exhausted to form another sentence. That's telling for someone who loves to write...

This past week, I've been yearning to be punished. Maybe it has to do with the stress I'm under at work and in my personal life. When Sir (my former dom) asked me to describe a fantasy to Him while I was grinding my XL butt plug with pegs on my nipples, clit and tongue, the one I came up with was all about punishment--humiliation, spanking, and anal punishment. And while Sir usually does take some elements of my fantasy to incorporate it into our play, this time He took it to another level.

Before I got to live through my fantasy, Sir had me loosen my asshole by fucking it with the XL plug, then forcing in my new XXL plug. He made me crawl to the corner and get in position with my ass out for ten minutes before I was told to fetch a belt and spank my ass until I couldn't take it anymore. I probably should have seen it coming, but I guess I was hoping--the moment I reported to Sir that I couldn't take it anymore, He ordered me to spank each ass cheek hard with 60 belt strokes. I couldn't help but beg for mercy, but none was given. After the additional spanking that had me near tears, my ass on fire and my body shaking. The upside was that it helped me forget about the pain in my nipples, which luckily came off only a little while later.

When He told me to fuck my ass with the XXL plug and then leave it out, I knew what was coming. He ordered me to get the new fisting dildo lubed up, and there was a heady mix of fear and excitement in the pit of my stomach. How can it be that we long for something we know will hurt? My only thought, in hindsight, is that I knew it would please Sir and that I would make myself proud by accomplishing something I didn't think was possible. Plus, when it comes to my ass, I am a little pain slut, so there's that.

It took me hard work, a lot of lube, and a lot of breathing through the stretching pain, but I got my fisting dildo in my asshole in the end. Sir allowed me to fuck it in and out of me for a while because I couldn't take the continuous stretch of it being in at first. Once I could keep it in, He made me crawl around with the fist deep in my ass and I felt utterly used and beyond horny.

The session ended soon after, and I have to say that I crashed. The adrenaline, the endorphines, whatever was ruling my body during the session faded out and left me shaking, exhausted to my bones, and unable to get up for a good five minutes after. And still I was content. The joy that comes with submission was washing over me in gentle waves and left me immersed and sleepy enough to fall asleep on the floor if Sir had allowed it.

Instead he stayed with me, talked me through, regularly checked how I felt, and ordered me in the shower before I could sink into my bed. I've rarely slept so soundly as I did tonight.

This morning, my ass is sore inside and out and my submissive little heart is still happy as can be.

I'd love to hear your thoughts--drop me a line in the comments. Until the next time, my friends
Posted in Session reports
Views 2223 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sounds like a lot of fun. I'm working on getting used to my hollow butt plug, I'm very new to anal play, and have only been able to get it fully inserted a few times with it this morning being the last and longest time of about 45 minutes. Eventually I want to be able to have it in for hours and maybe have things happen outside my control....
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cueball9802 View Comment
    Sounds like a lot of fun. I'm working on getting used to my hollow butt plug, I'm very new to anal play, and have only been able to get it fully inserted a few times with it this morning being the last and longest time of about 45 minutes. Eventually I want to be able to have it in for hours and maybe have things happen outside my control....
    Good luck on your quest. I find the sense of submission and humiliation I can get with anal is second to nothing. Hope you get to experience that too...
  3. Old Comment
    It is a nice report. I see you had fun
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Manarus View Comment
    It is a nice report. I see you had fun
    I definitely had fun 😁
  5. Old Comment
    Nice report and you are a really good writer. Nice to see you and your Air clicking so we'll together.
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SirD View Comment
    Nice report and you are a really good writer. Nice to see you and your Air clicking so we'll together.
    Thank you for the compliment and the sentiment, SirD