Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Anything

Rate this Entry

My KIK inspection dare results

Posted 12-31-2023 at 12:54 AM by Anything
Updated 01-03-2024 at 05:47 AM by Anything

- Very eager to show off that cunt. Good girl. Thank you for sharing. I'll give you a 7/10 for your eagerness and sluttyness

- Good boobs. Good for a tit wank. Better with clamps though so 7/10
Ass not tight or firm enough although good pose 3/10
Pussy clean, open and wet , likely well used 9/10
Very slutty

- Boobs are a bit saggy, therefor 9/10. Pussy also 9/10. Body could be more in shape, therefor 5/10.

-Fuck not bad at all tits 9 pussy 8 and asshole/ass 11

- Submissions and compliance rating 10/10
Picture quality 10/10
Ass - 7/10
Tits - 8/10 nipples a little too light in colour but overall good size and would be fun to play with
Pussy - 8/10 neatly presented well groomed
Ass hole - 8/10 looks tight we’ll groomed and clean
Overall body 7/10 looks like it’s well groomed and clean could do with a little attention

-Oh wow, I love a curvy lady. Nice big ass, it’s nice to see you have no pubes too. Great tits and pussy 7.5/10

-Tit size shape sand sag are a 9 most definitely good to be tormented
Pussy is a 8 nice and shaved bis the best
Ass is a 10 on the flogable scale
And the toy use is a 7 they need more use
Nipples are a 9 definitely clampable
Over all a 9 for fuckability and tourtureability

-I can see where some people find the fat around the midsection appealing. But the fat above your knees seems to be a little much. Your pussy and asshole seem to be your best qualities. However seeing your tits hang while your in doggy is a positive, this also properly displays your two better assets. Over all I'd give you a 4.6 out of 10

-Ass 6/10 big and looks very spankable
Asshole 5/10 looks alittle to tight. Might need to use it more
Pussy 8/10 looks like it is rdy to get used and it is easy to access.
Tits 8/10 they are good And big. Easy to play with. Can prob fit a cock or a Face inbeetween real good

-Your holes are shockingly very nice. Both your pussy and asshole are clean and presentable and look tight. 8/10 for both. Your tits are a good size albeit nothing about them stands out so 6/10 your ass is also unremarkable when not spread so 5/10 unless it's spread then 7/10. Your body is not distributed evenly but you're willingness to bare it all us commendable. 5/10 body and overall 7.5/10

-The slut shared a lot of photos, that always scores good points in my view - different angles, front and backside and closeups where needed.

General:6, she's thick but has curves in the right places also. Can use some exercise.
Boobs: 8, good sized, and for the size not saggy. Perfect nipples and areola.
Pussy: 9,she showed good closeups, well shaved, properly wet.
Ass: 7, on the bigger size, but well shaped.
General lowlight would be her tummy that blocks her pussy view when standing up.

-Here’s my verdict:
A bbw with a fantastic pussy, anything’s upper body is a 4/10 and the lower body is 3/10. Her attitude when it comes to showing off, however, is off the charts and I bet she is spectacular in the sack.

-So ratings are
Pussy- 8/10 good size and clean and shaven. Nice flaps and tight for a good fucking
Tits- 8.5/10 very big with nice nipples would look good jiggling
Body- 7/10 large in shape but would be nice to abuse
Ass- 7.5/10 good size cheeks for spanking and hole which could easily get penetrated
Overall 8/10

-Body: The slut is obese, well into BBW territory. Her gut hangs down over her pussy and her thighs carry a lot of fat. 4/10, she needs to start working out and lose around 6 stone to get back down to 'plump' or 'curvy'.
Tits: Big as expected from an obese girl but they are very widely set. Nipples look just perky enough, tits good enough for a soapy tit wank.
Pussy: looks tight, wet and very fuckable. Slut is willing to display and spread it. Shaved and clean, inner lips quite short making her clit prominent. 7/10, marks deducted because her obese thighs prevent easy access. Otherwise 9/10
Arsehole: lovely and tight, same problem with fatness. 8/10

- I would say your tits look good to play with, I'd like to tie and spank them so 8/10
Your ass is big and the fat in your thighs looks like it can take some punishment so 6/10 but could be more if you can take the pain
Your best quality is definitely your pussy, looks very pretty and perfect to torture 10/10

-Boobs: 9/10 beautiful big pears that are surprisingly upright.
Ass: 6/10 It’s a nice a but a bit too fat in my opinion. The creases made by the fat are clearly visible. On the other hand, this ass would bounce good.
Pussy: 7/10 Although a bit hidden by all the fat, this beatifully pink pussy looks at you like it wants to be fucked.
Overal fuckability rating: 8/10 Though this slut is on the fatter side, she is able to get in to multiple positions and her big boobs and ass would bounce with every pounce. This slut is very fuckable and has probably seen many dicks.

-Very obedient! Nice and juicy pussy, would love to put my cuck inside! Big tits, but they hang somewhat. Still nice to look at. Sub is quite fat with a big belly, not that enjoyable. The ass looks fine, good to slap! Overall a 6/10 fuckable slut
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1288 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments