Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Posing

Posted 06-11-2018 at 12:14 PM by CSasha (I love words)

I still have the blog about why people claim to be another sex or gender. I think I still bother with the topic because I do. In daily life I pose as a man. Even as gay, due to my husband. I don't say I was a man or gay but I know most people assume and I don't correct them. Sometimes I pose as a sissy though I know I ain't. I have fun with playing one but it ain't me. I am not a woman neither and still I sometimes pose as that.

Because I am not one nor the other. But often enough...
Oracle
Old

Toilet/Slut

Posted 10-24-2014 at 11:00 AM by YourSlutxo

Hey I am female , I'm 18 , I wanna be used as a toilet slave , and sex toy if you want as long as it is mostly toilet slave ! And foot rest kik me at luke_is_the_bomb_x (Luke is a band member I like before you ask I'll prove I'm girl on kik if you need me too!)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

First time sex, girl?

Posted 01-26-2014 at 01:45 PM by vladimir_bz_lion

Do not think yourself as silly, its not.
Do not do anything you do not feel comfortable with. Keep your curiousity and try out what you like and what you do not like.
Do not think it about how to do, just relax and do what is most pleasurable and lustfull to you. It will come all naturally.
I bet you do not think that much when you masturbate. you just do what feels best. thats how you should deal with sex anyway.
Dont feel bad letting the guy work on you. Many guys like...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized