Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lola.fox

Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Toy Review - Lovense Osci 2

Posted 07-25-2021 at 03:40 AM by lola.fox
Tags toy review

TL/DR: Quite possibly my favorite g-spot toy on the market, definitely my favorite g-spot vibe.

The Osci is a pretty hot pink, with a silky smooth texture that I really love. I originally purchased the Domi and the Osci together and when using the Osci by itself, I thought it was very nice but average. Paired together however, I found myself in my new favorite threesome.

I usually use the Domi for 10-15 minutes for a little warm up and then the Osci usually slides in quite easily. Once it's in and I turn both toys back on, the difference is noticeable immediately - not only to me but to my partner controlling the toys. On average I get 5-6 orgasms from a 30-45 minutes session with both toys and one year ago I don't think I've ever had a single g-spot orgasm, so this is quite the improvement. The clean up for this, and any other Lovense toy really, is seamless due to Lovense's go-to toy material.

Pros: The shape is perfect for my g-spot and from what I hear I'm not the only one who thinks so. The fact that it not only vibrates but also oscillates is what I think makes this g-spot toy the best that I've come across. The size is also ideal because it's not too large or small, while still being full enough to constantly press against the gspot so sometimes if I'm stimulated enough for long enough just having it inserted is nice. The bluetooth connection is strong, even when using it in separate countries. I have not had a single issue once whether on wifi or my phone data, whereas when I've used my WeVibe Chorus I needed to reconnected regularly every few minutes. It's also extremely convenient that you only need your phone as a remote rather than a handheld controller. The battery life for this Lovense is also the longest out of all the toys I have tried from them as well.

Cons: The vibrations and oscillations could be stronger but have not failed to make me cum when paired with clit stim so it's not too large of a concern for me. It's also on the longer side so you couldn't use it/wear it out for public play.

Rating 9.5/10

Price: $199 but currently on sale for $109 and there is usually always between 40-50% off or some sort of bundle deal.
Posted in Toy Reviews
Views 768 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I love my Domi2 I might need to look into adding this to the mix.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    I love my Domi2 I might need to look into adding this to the mix.
    I totally recommend it - they sync together very well and the shape is very unique and easy to use!