Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Butterfly's toy box: Toy reviews
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.

Updated Toys List

Posted 12-03-2017 at 07:47 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 11-08-2020 at 03:51 PM by Butterfly

We have had a few toy catastrophes lately, and it makes me very sad. I love all my toys, even if I don't get to play with them very often.

The first happened in Mexico, we lost my favorite glass dildo when it crashed on the floor and shattered. We have since replaced it, but it isn't the same angle.

Next, we broke another glass plug because of the way we were storing them. Something landed on top of it and broke it in half. Even though we didn't use it too often, it was
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20171203_152454.jpg
Views:	546
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	560  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.57 average.

I want ALL the toys!

Posted 10-18-2017 at 11:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:40 PM by Butterfly

Anybody who knows me, or who has stalked my profile, knows that I LOVE toys! I have a pretty decent collection already, but I swear it is an addiction and I want MORE!

Here is a list of all the toys that I would like to someday own:

Speculum:
I would like one to use both anally and vaginally. I think the feeling of being open and vulnerable would be blushy and hot. And the feel of it stretching me open would be interesting.

Tail Plug: I am not sure if I want
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Butterfly's Toy Box: Wevibe 4 plus

Posted 06-21-2017 at 01:58 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

*Disclaimer: These reviews are my own opinion. I do not work for any company who sells these toys. I do not profit in anyway. They are simply my opinions and experiences. I also do not speak to the safety of any particular toy and am not responsible for your safety when you use a particular toy. I also do not promise that you will have a similar experience to mine. If your opinion or experience is different from mine, please share it in the comments as I am only one person and the more people who comment,...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Butterfly's Toy Box: Ceramix Plug

Posted 06-20-2017 at 11:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

*Disclaimer: These reviews are my own opinion. I do not work for any company who sells these toys. I do not profit in anyway. They are simply my opinions and experiences. I also do not speak to the safety of any particular toy and am not responsible for your safety when you use a particular toy. I also do not promise that you will have a similar experience to mine. If your opinion or experience is different from mine, please share it in the comments as I am only one person and the more people who comment,...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Butterfly's toy box: Nipple Toys

Posted 11-21-2016 at 12:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 06-01-2017 at 10:59 AM by Butterfly

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Nipples.jpg
Views:	457
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	460  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

Butterfly's toy box: Doc Johnson Mood Naughty Anal Plug

Posted 02-15-2016 at 02:54 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-15-2016 at 03:01 PM by Butterfly

A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Butterfly's toy box: Hitachi Magic Wand

Posted 02-02-2016 at 03:57 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

A Butterfly Princess <3