Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Pikachu

Rate this Entry

Given up

Posted 01-30-2008 at 03:54 AM by Pikachu

I have always prided myself on being a nice person but lataly things have taken a turn for the worse.

My father has fallen ill and probably has only a couple of mounths left.

All my freinds can do is insult each other and fight with each other and always seem to think they are right.

And now they turn on me because i refuse to take sides and insult any of them i just can't see why someone can enjoy making someone feel bad about themselves.

My selfesteem is quite low at the moment for some reason i can't even recognize and am just feeling quite shit.

And why should you be nice to people if they are just going to turn on you and treat you like a piece of shit there is jsut no point in it all isn't there....
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 8339 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    My mom always tells me:

Life sucks and then you die, but it is the magical moments that happen every once in a while that make it all worth it.

Don't give up. Be nice to people, and eventually you will find people that are nice back, that deserve your kindness.
  2. Old Comment
    Bleh... I could say alot on this subject. But I wont as I'll probably just depress all of you.
    Posted 01-30-2008 at 07:20 AM by TheLittleStrawberry TheLittleStrawberry is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Thank you little strawberry. I agree.
  4. Old Comment
    I know this is late. But, still be nice to them. I am always nice to the people who are mean to me.

The first life sucks, but the second life is way better.