Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Pariahterror

Rate this Entry

Exploring new (and cold) waters

Posted 03-24-2019 at 01:59 PM by Pariahterror

Today the sun would shine and I finally had the courage built up to go for it. it is about sunbathing on a beach in public in my bikini. And I succeeded.

First i rode to the beach on my bicycle. had my coat on. My underwear existed out of my bikini. I felt it hanging aroung my neck the whole time. First i scouted around. Waited for some time to get to the beach and walked around a bit. It was a nude beach I went to, but if noone is there, can be in bikini.

eventually i went for it and undressed myself to my bikini and layed on my towel. i have a pretty big one. I layed for a bit and an older man came along. He eventually asked if I wasn't cold. That was scay, he probably had taken a decent look of me, fortunately he couldn't see my face.

I watched some show and read something and eventually the clouds had moved away and the sun could shine nicely. I stayed a bit and then went for the water.

The water was very cold. I had to take little steps to continue. in the back of my eyes I saw a man. I even think it was even the same one. i went more to the side, making a building go inbetween of us. But then I saw him again, having moved forward more.

i went into the water more. Didn't go into it to my neck. But just under my armpits was low enough with this cold. When i walked back, the guy was nowhere to be seen, fortunately.

oh yeah, took a picture of me in the bikini.

After the water i layed in the sun again and eventually cleaned myself a bit and removed the bottom part of my bikini sice it was wet. My top part as well, but didn't bring my bra. And went home. Was in my bikini outside for at least an hour, seen by multiple people from far away and one man.

Apart from the strange peeping guy, which felt strange, it was a nice relaxing time on the each. i would certainly want to do this again. This was mainly to test myself and see how public it felt. It was good to do since there were no kids around as well.

it was fun and different and I can stripe something of my to do list.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2657 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Very brave. You did a great job!
  2. Old Comment
    Well done, such a brave puppy. I'd imagine that was quite a thrill even if the water was a little cold. Glad you managed to tickle your public curiosity safely
    Posted 03-24-2019 at 03:30 PM by PrincessJessica PrincessJessica is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Glad you got to try something new and you enjoyed it.
  4. Old Comment
    That bikini looks so good on you, really! Happy that you're exploring and getting more comfy in your own skin xxx
  5. Old Comment
    Thank you all for your nice words. Still insecure about my body, but i have good moments where I don't think about it.

it was really daring and sometimes think I could go for the next step. But that will be even scarier, maybe I'll first do the same a few times more. Need to get at least some more sun.