Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Such a tease ...

Posted 11-12-2014 at 06:44 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:37 AM by Butterfly

Last summer I was attacked. It is a long story, and I am not going to go into the details, but the condensed version is as follows:

A guy decided that he wanted more from me than friendship despite me deflecting anything more than friendship. Since I wasn't going to give him what he wanted, he decided to try and take it. I was able to think quickly and hurt him before he could hurt me. I was a bit bruised, but mostly I was physically ok. However, on the way home, he continued to call and
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 3.71 average.

Trigger update

Posted 11-02-2014 at 06:17 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 11-20-2020 at 11:32 PM by Butterfly

Awhile ago, I wrote a blog about Asslvr and I attempting to use a word or phrase in order to make me cum. Since I wrote that blog post, I think there was only 3-4 times that I have cum without hearing my trigger.

When we first started exploring the trigger, we did a meditation session where I focused on just breathing and listening to Asslvr's voice. We found that even that early, him saying the trigger word allowed me to get far more excited when being stimulated, than when I wasn't.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.25 average.

Triggers

Posted 07-13-2014 at 12:16 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:52 AM by Butterfly

I have dealt with triggers all my life ...

When people call me certain names: slut, bitch, whore, baby ... or described as selfish.
When I hear the word c**t.
When I am playfully slapped on the behind with a wooden spoon.
When I am told to sit in the corner.
When I am told what to by somebody who doesn't have the right to.
Smelling the

These things are all triggers. They cause me to feel negative things. Depending on which one and...
A Butterfly Princess <3