Believe it or not, what pisses me off more than starting out with ASL is this:

person: hi
me: hey
person: how ru?
me: fine, how are you? do i know you?
person: i got ur sn off getdare
me: okay..
person: lol ya asl?

They make some pathetic "attempt" at conversation and throw it away with those three dreaded letters. In most cases it continues like this:

me: no, sorry
person: what? y??? 21/m i got cam
me: ok..
person: so asl? u want to watch my cam?
me: no
person: k bitch!!1one!

Yeah, I'm the bitch.. cause I don't want to see your fat, pale, hairy, naked body on my computer screen and I don't even know who the hell you are!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3138 Comments 18
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 18

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thats almost exactly like the conversation I had with this one guy last night. He didn't even check my profeil before he added me!

Sheeshe. I hate those kinds of people.
  2. Old Comment
    Something similar happened to me in the chat today. It doesn't happen on MSN since I don't have my address posted.

Someone said hi then asked for my asl. Since I have never talked with him before, I told him to look at my profile. He said ok then asked me to be his master (which is also on my profile). If he actually looked at my profile, it would have said not to ask. Again, I told him to look at my profile. A short while later, he asked again! I copied and pasted the part of my profile, that I told him to read but he never did, and he didn't talk to me again.

People like this are getting very annoying, very fast. It's clearly on my profile but they keep asking and asking. I look at people's profiles to find information about other people and if it's not there, I will either ask or let it go. All the information is in mine, so why don't people check?
  3. Old Comment
    Holy crap, I'm seeing double! This reminds me of the 5 PM's I got in chat today.. "asl?" "u wanna be my master?". Note: I do NOT wish to be your master.
  4. Old Comment
    Lol is there some kind of script to make the letters "asl" not usable next to each other?
  5. Old Comment
    Or require all PM's to have more than 3 letters -.-
    SO tired of people spamming the same 3 letters constantly.
  6. Old Comment
    You don't get much better then this one

****[tadoms] 9:20 pm: how old r u
    [Knots101] 9:20 pm: >.> if you want to
    know you can check my profile and find
    out.
    ****[tadoms] 9:21 pm: otay
    ****[tadoms] 9:51 pm: your 15 wow looking
    for a master ?
    [Knots101] 9:51 pm: Epic fail
    ****[tadoms] 9:52 pm: ****
    ****[tadoms] 9:52 pm: what u mean
    ****[tadoms] 9:53 pm: ?
    [Knots101] 9:53 pm: 1. I don't know you 2.
    I'm not looking for a master, and ultimitly
    3. I am underage
    ****[tadoms] 9:53 pm: srry
    ****[tadoms] 9:53 pm: ****
    ****[tadoms] 9:53 pm: looking for a slave ?
  7. Old Comment
    Some people just don't know how to take no for an answer, it is so frustrating. They think if they ask enough times then the answer will automatically change to yes of course I would love that.
    Some people never learn
  8. Old Comment
    What is wrong with asl seriously?

Its a conversation starter more than anything. In real life you already know the basic age of the person your talking to, and you know their gender, but one of the first questions you ever ask a stranger is where are you from?
  9. Old Comment
    I never ask that question..
  10. Old Comment
    I guess I'm lucky to be 32 years old, male and from Canada, because I don't get asked that quite often.

Oh wait! Did I reverse-asl you just now?
  11. Old Comment
    >.< same thing happens to me now! all these guys keep asking to "play" with me. it sooo freaky! like i even say my age, and the say ok who cares.....
  12. Old Comment
    Loke it's because ASL is a very rude question to start a conversation with.. it shows that the other person is lazy because there are a million other ways to find out someone's ASL without actually asking it that way. For example, "what do you do with your time?" could easily eliminate a bunch of ages (and sometimes sexes). That's only one question off the top of my head. No, it's not that hard to type two numbers and a letter and whatever else you said, but it's also not that hard to do a little thinking and start an actual meaningful coversation.
    ASL, imo, is basically saying "Hi, I don't want to take the time to get to know you or anything.. All I want to know is if your age, sex, and location are suitable for me so I can pursue you for sex, ask for your cam, be your M/s, etc.."
    It's annoying and a complete turn off for me.
  13. Old Comment
    If it's RIGHT after, they probably were adding it on to the question because they forgot to put it there in the first place. I know I've done that.. Especially when what they said doesn't look like a question lol.

ex. "So you're coming at 5" sounds like an order, kinda, but if you add a question mark, it's more of a clarification question than a bossy statement.
  14. Old Comment
    Firstly, Knots, that is hilarious.
    Secondly, people who start a conversation with "asl???" will get blocked.
    How hard is it to say Hello first, or at least check my bloody profile. The thing is, you can't get my email without going on my profile, yet nobody seems to notice my age. And that's there excuse when I tell there weird paedophile selves to go to hell.
  15. Old Comment
    Thing is... they're the type of people who really need to have tabs kept on really. Would be good if there was some way of actually getting them reported further down the line than just the mods on here, if you get me.

As it is, by people blocking them all that happens is they move onto the next user to talk to. (Incidentally, it might be worth talking to them long enough to get their GetDare username, or perhaps ask them to PM you something because your e-mail "isn't working right now" and you need to run off, so that they're found out easily).

If it was possible to get the authorities involved in someway (especially where it's obvious someone is trying it on with someone too young for them) it would prevent them from trying it (and perhaps succeeding) elsewhere. Perhaps a word in the ear with the site (who's name I can't sodding remember now) which helps nail those guys.
  16. Old Comment
    Yes but it isn't always you being a bad person. You don't have to answer people. And loke I'm guessing you being a male and all you don't get messages everyday saying things like
    "asl????? ur my slav nw"
    Starting with ASL is rude, it isn't that hard to just say hello to a person first. You aren't the bad guy for ignoring someone who is rude and annoying.
  17. Old Comment
    Loke don't comment my blogs -.-
  18. Old Comment
    i hate those kind of people