Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Blog post 22 - fantasy sex worker

Posted 04-21-2016 at 09:10 PM by RainbowSky

I shivered with fear as my master bundled me into the car. I was dressed in just a skin tight black bikini with white spots. I was also blindfolded, my hands cuffed together tightly and a wand pressed against my clit which he was controlling. Causing me to edge but to never cum. Whatever his plan was for the evening, it wasn’t feeling like it was going to be easy. I sat patiently trying to control my facial expressions as the wand buzzed so he didn’t know I was getting close to cumming but it obviously wasn’t working as the wand went off and I grumbled in complaint. I could feel him grinning at my expense. “We need you all horny for tonight,” he whispered in my ear. I shivered with pleasure. That was a good sign. If he wanted me horny I was going to be able to orgasm, which made all the edging worthwhile. I settled back into the seat as we continued to drive along. Suddenly everything stopped. The wand, the car, the noise. I heard the door open and a close followed closely by my own door opening and closing. I felt strong hand grip my wrists and tug gently at me. I got out the car and let him lead me. We walked into a building. “She’s all yours for the night,” he said. I heard his footsteps walk away and then a hand reached out to my shoulder and led me in the opposite direction. The blindfold was removed as were my handcuffs and I realised I was in a bright room that was completely white and standing in front of me was someone I recognised.

“Good evening Slave,” she said. I quickly got onto my hands and knees and bowed my head politely. “You remember. Excellent. Hopefully you can remember the last time you were here.” I could. Very vividly. I’d been locked in a cage all night watching girls be sex slaves at this swingers club. Apparently it was a learning experience for me. It was horrible. "Well either way, you won’t be forgetting tonight in a hurry. You’re my only girl with experience tonight and you haven’t even got that. Now strip,” she said forcefully. I knew not to complain or disobey. I knew the punishment she’d give me would be so much less than what I would receive when Master found out. I quickly took my bikini off so I was kneeling on the floor naked. “good Slave. Right follow me, remember hands and knees,” she added before stalking out of the room. I scampered along after her. We entered into the hustle and bustle of the club. There were a few serving girls dotted around and at least 5 newbies caged up to watch whatever show was happening tonight. Suddenly her words clicked. The only experienced one. I was the show.
She yanked my head upwards by its ponytail. “Stand on the stool, and place your wrists into the cuffs above your head,” she said pointing out a St Andrew’s Cross. It was made of silver metal and there was a small padded cushion at the cross section of the cross. I did as instructed and stood on the stool before facing outwards towards the crowd. I knew that somewhere out there would be my Master and he would want me to do a good job. I placed my wrists in the cuffs and leant my back against the cushion. Mistress secured them into place before grabbing my right ankle and yanking it off the stool and into the cuffs on the bottom of the cross. My toes just about skimmed the floor when she locked it in, so I knew this would cause me exquisite pain. And that was with all my weight on my left leg. She grabbed that and dragged it slowly off the stool, prolonging the pain I knew was coming. When she finally took my leg off the stool my whole body jolted downwards because of gravity and my arms stretched tighter. I closed my eyes and bit my lip in pain, knowing that to call out and embarrass Sir in front of an audience would be the worst thing I could do. He had lent me for the night because he believed I was ready and that he had trained me well. If I failed, it wasn’t my fault, it was his. For not training me properly. I opened my eyes and stared outwards, a glazed look on my face to hold back my feelings. Mistress removed the stool completely and my tiptoes were just touching the ground giving me enough leverage to not just be dangling by my arms.

“Well boys looks like it’s your night. Take a pen and write what you want on the slut. Hopefully this one is tame,” she said sweeping her arms at me. The men all fought over the few pens provided, all wanting to go first. I just stared off into the distance well aware that the exposure had me aroused on top of the edging I’d been forced to partake in on the car journey and that my cunt was dripping slightly. The first of the men approached and scrawled a slang word for vagina across my pussy. Several others also wrote slang words, some draw dicks over my body, others wrote whole phrases such as fuck me, whore hole for use, bang here etc. Their breath stank of alcohol as they leaned in towards me, kissing my neck as they wrote on me. I noticed there was one or two females amongst them as well but they hadn’t written on me yet. The girls went last. One just wrote hot across my forehead and the other wrote sexy lesbian.

The final person stepped forwards and I was staring into the eyes of my Master. He came across with the pen and wrote across my neck – well done baby. He kissed my ear slightly and whispered “You’re doing well. I’m so proud of you.” He took a step back and merged back into the thong of people. I could see an exchange going on between one of the domina’s and Mistress. I saw the flash of cash passing hands and grimaced slightly. Only once had Master leant me out to a domina, and it was a traumatic and disturbing experience for me. Because they are female and know how much pain another female can withstand they are so much tougher on their slaves.

Mistress walked towards me. “Is that it boys? Don’t you want to feel her expertise grip or that sultry mouth making you cum?” Mistress asked. The guys eyes lit up. Four of them jumped forwards. She held out her hand for the money, and two of the guys dropped back, not willing to pay for it. One handed over £50 and said he wanted a hand job and a blow job. Mistress smiled and looked at me expectantly. I could feel tears pricking at the back of my eyes as I was about to be embarrassed.

“Please Sir, let this dirty shameful cunt whore hole feel the touch of your strong muscle and pleasure it for you. Let this forbidden whore touch you and make you cum. Let me swallow you whole and all your forbidden juice. Let this cunt experience the truth,” I replied. The phrase stuck in my throat slightly and my eyes scanned the crowd, hunting for Master, for praise of the correct phrase he taught me and for him to save me from the horror. He looked me directly and glowered. I winced, knowing I’d forgotten something but not sure what and knowing there was no way for me to stop this now. A stepladder was placed in front of me and the guy climbed up before positioning his cock in my left hand. With my wrist cuffed it was hard to manoeuvre my hand to pleasure him but he was making all the right sounds and eventually he came, spraying his juice all over my hand, and leaving it there to dry. He then went down a step so his cock was directly in front of my face. I slowly opened my mouth and without warning he rammed it inside, gagging me and making me retch. This repeated until finally he released his seed and I swallowed. He got down and by this point the other guy had decided not to partake.

“Anyone else?” Mistress asked. Nobody said anything. “Oh well. Good job Miss Ellen here wants to use our little whore hole to demonstrate the proper way to spank your female sluts to cause maximum distress and how much pain they can really withstand.” The domina from earlier stepped forward. She spoke to the audience explaining what she was going to do but I completely blanked out while I tried to get myself prepared for what was coming. I didn’t want to embarrass Master but I could tell that I was going to getting a spanking that would cause me extreme pain and to cry out so I was trying to work out the best way of not making any noise. “Oh and I should point out, I’m expecting you to scream. It won’t reflect badly on your Master slut, it will just show how low a pain threshold you have. And it makes it all the more interesting.” She picks up a paddle and begins paddling my left breast back and forth, side to side. I can feel it getting warm and red. Then she stops and does my right. Closely followed by my pussy of which every time she hits it I try and close my legs but can’t and make small whimpering noises. She does it so that each area she is spanking is a light pink and warmed up nicely. She then picks up a thinner, more painful paddle and slaps me directly against my nipple on my left breast until I can contain my pain no longer and start shouting and begging her to stop. She doesn’t she continues. And she keeps going beyond what I think is possibly to bear. My voice echoes and is shrill and she’s only done one. She finally stops. “A good number every time you spank your slave is between 2000 and 10000. How many was that slut?”

“I don’t know Miss,” I mutter my voice hoarse, my breathing laboured from screaming. “2000?” I ask.

“No wasn’t even that. It was only 1500. Now for the other one and not forgetting your little clitty either.” She teases before taking the paddle and swinging it at my left nipple. I wince but keep as quiet as I can until I can bear it no longer although she keeps going, explaining that it is the only way slaves learn and pain will fade. It can’t do permanent damage. And also that the hits need to be sharp and quick otherwise it is ineffective. She gives a full lecture and I know people are taking notes. I can see paper, through my red blurred vision of pain. I hope my Master isn’t. I don’t need to experience this again.
Posted in Topical
Views 2229 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    She stops suddenly and for a second I think I am free until she starts whipping my clit. I can’t even manage one without screaming loudly. I know Master will be sorely disappointed and I will be punished later. She doesn’t do it for as long but by the time she is finished I have no voice and I am broken inside from pain. My whole body is sore and tender but I am also deeply aroused and Miss Ellen makes it very obvious by pointing out the pool of juice that has gathered at her feet. She walks off leaving me dripping and in pain. The Mistress of the club comes over and releases my cuffs, I fall literally face first onto the floor into my pussy juice. I have no strength anywhere in my body to even stand so when she tells me to crawl after her it takes all my willpower. I follow, slowly, anxious for what’s next.

She stops by a machine I saw in action last time I was here. It is called a Sybian. It has adaptable attatchments that can penetrate various areas and cause unimaginable pleasure and arousal. Last time, one girl spent an hour with just her clit against the nib – no attachments – and had six orgasms. Six. And with my state of arousal and the night still young and the only worker that night, what I had been hoping would be my pleasure was actually going to be torture. Master had only once managed to get me to cum six times in one day. And that was a struggle and made me cry and get frustrated and hurt. This was going to be so much worse. Mistress fiddled around for a bit and then told me to hop on. I looked at the attachments and paled. There was a 6 inch wide butt plug with studs on it, a 12 inch length dildo also with studs and she had added a peg to the clit stimulator which meant she was clamping me to the machine. My legs were shaky from earlier pain and weak from not being able to stand properly but I dutifully climbed on and rested my holes over the attachments. I was standing on tip toes and with my legs already weak I knew that I was going to be impaled sooner rather than later so I sat down immediately to give myself some rest, ramming the attachments into me. I was completely filled and the studs were slightly painful but also arousing. She took the peg, clamped my clit nib to the Sybian nib and started the machine. The butt plug, dildo both vibrated and then began ramming themselves into me. The studs were vibrating steadily causing increased arousal. My clit was being stimulated intensively and she only had the machine on 20%. It already felt like the wand Master uses on full power. She slowly dialled the machine up and I could feel myself getting closer and closer until a wave of pleasure pushed me over the edge and I came. There was no rest though. It remained on. The only thing was she kept varying the percentage from low too high to mid to high again. It was torture. I let the waves roll over me but I had to close my eyes and really bite my lips to not make any noise which I knew was not allowed. I so wanted to moan and groan until it became torture and I wanted to scream and cry. But I stayed still and rode it until everyone that night had had their fun and left. Leaving just me, Master and Mistress. I was taken off the Sybian which was glistening with my cum and juice. She forced me to lick it all up with my tongue. After which she returned my bikini and handed me back to Master. I looked at him for my next orders.

“Don’t even think about putting them on. You lost that privilege the moment your mouth opened and you made noise. Walk,” he said angrily shoving me forwards. I did as told and hurried to the car, hoping no-one would see me.

Word count: 2573 (1573 more than necessary - can I use this excess to cover ones with shorted lengths?)

Personal feelings writing it: hatred, arousal, detest, disgust. Just generally every emotion at, at least one moment during writing it.
  2. Old Comment
    Hatred? Interesting. Ok, you can take 768 words from here to cover the others if you explain the reason for feeling that hatred.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Runesmith View Comment
    Hatred? Interesting. Ok, you can take 768 words from here to cover the others if you explain the reason for feeling that hatred.
    I just had an overwhelming sense of hatred for some of the characters and that my character just stood there and took it all. Also the idea that these things exist and people can be treated like this just made my blood boil as it isn't fair.
  4. Old Comment
    It isn't fair, no. And I hate that. Very understandable.

I liked the post. (It was awesome.)