Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Trying diapers

Posted 08-16-2016 at 01:57 PM by CSasha
Updated 09-04-2016 at 03:14 PM by CSasha

A couple of weeks ago I purchased a package of adult diapers. Out of curiosity. Trying them out I discovered it hadn't been the best choice to go for the cheapest. I got plenty of them, but they didn't fit as tight as I had expected and would have needed to feel safe, just based on the setup of the closing stripes and the area they sticked with.

Today -probably also due to my raging horniness with my cock being in chastity for a few days constantly for the first time- I gave it a second try. So I fixed one diaper real tight with the help of four stripes of strong tape. A made a very small business in it and was very surprised how well it was soaked up.

So I made one more step. I inserted a peeled banana into my empty anus. The most recent days I haven't eaten that much and so there's probably not much more that is going to come out as poop. At least I think now. Then I added a second diaper in the same way, mainly for the feeling to have something significant around the area that felt physically like a good care on my body and meanwhile beared the embarrassement of needing such a handicapping tool.

Finally I put on some layers of cloth: two panty hoses below the waist, my big fake breasts with bras as well as a belly corset most possible tightened (has three levels) and a night shirt above the waist, and two pyjamas over all of it. I wore it few hours without any further business. Getting used to it.

Then the banana gave a signal for the first time. So I started a match of LoL and let it go. Big business sitting on my butt takes some effort, as I could I have remembered from teenage experiences shitting into the cloth I wore. But the surprising thing was much more the sensation. It felt all squirty and warm, like leaning on a warm oven. Comfortable somehow. On the other hand the noises were funny and would have been quite embarrassing in company.

Though I was pretty confident it was only the banana alone, it kept on coming and coming, moving around in the diapers until it found the space needed. It was so much that I feared it could cook over and had to check. But nothing came through the diapers or over their edges.

Also I hadn't imagined how long it took me to drop out everything wave by wave. Now sitting in my filled diapers for around twentyfive minutes made my skin alarm me that this is aggressive in long term, at least while sitting. Standing and moving it isn't that bad because of the won space, but then it gives me the strange feeling of that swinging package of trouble.

According what I just did, I still lack any sense of shame, guilt, embarrassement or won horniness, but I don't wonder due to the circumstances of the test as well as my fetishes. At least not diapers alone.

So far I stop here. Better start caring for that mess and me now. EDIT: As it turned out there was nearly nothing in the diaper, quite the contrary of what it felt like.

Thanks for your attention
Views 2439 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments