Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Excuse me, excuse yourself

Posted 06-26-2018 at 11:42 AM by CSasha (I love words)

I am guilty about not checking my mail. In different locations, sites, platforms, of several of my addresses. Often I am ashamed of that. And I wonder what people think about me, doing it. I know it from the other side, how disappointing it is if someone doesn't show up for a date. How angry it can make. Or just the most simple event: not getting a reply to a message. Or not getting a report to a dare. Or a response to a report.

But, it all doesn't help. I am not that social. I have big...
Oracle
Old

Stripping My Way Out of Guilt

Posted 04-19-2018 at 10:02 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 05-04-2018 at 08:21 AM by PrincessJessica

Well today was my first Chaturbate show in a while, well advertised a day in advance but luckily most people on GetDare seemed to be at work (phew). I wasn’t really looking forward to it after yesterday’s ruin, which always leaves me feeling a little down and not feeling like playing (even though Mistress is super-supportive and they’re totally allowed, even at my pace of ruining I can’t help but feel a little stupid & guilty as they’re very avoidable accidents).

I still gathered...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

The Pain of Too Little Self-Control

Posted 12-21-2017 at 06:29 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

The Pain of Too Little Self-Control

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 5 days (thanks Cassandra for the unexpected extension)...today it's my lack of self-control

I have such little self-control it's embarrassing, but also probably explains why I'm naturally submissive and am able to embrace that. That voice that should stop me from doing something, be that either vanilla ("Don't...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Putting myself first

Posted 10-07-2015 at 02:41 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

*Before I begin, please note: this message was typed on my phone, while laying in my bed, so I hope it doesn't have too many errors*

I have always struggled with putting myself first. Growing up, I always had to make decisions for my little brother. I was put in a caregiver role when I was as young as 10 years old. When I came home from school, I wouldn't do my homework or play with my friends, I played with him, fed him, bathed him and put him to sleep. When I started to make friends,
A Butterfly Princess <3