Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Blog of a slave, as instructed by my Master. I fail at writing descriptions.
Old

Back and Repenting.

Posted 04-11-2011 at 12:53 AM by Master's_Amber (Just Another Slave's Blog...)

Back from my short holiday! I had a good time, but I've missed Sir; I spent a surprising amount of time thinking about serving him, and writing here.

Now I'm back, I'll be posting a lot more often; either every day, or whenever I'm told to do so. I can't wait to start writing a lot more often, and I hope that Sir enjoys reading this.

Sir and I have been talking for a short while today - we haven't spoken since I got back from my camp, which was a few days. I've missed him.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New Beginnings

Posted 04-03-2011 at 04:15 AM by Master's_Amber (Just Another Slave's Blog...)
Updated 04-03-2011 at 04:20 AM by Master's_Amber

Hello E/everybody.Today is the beginning of both my training and my blog; today is also the beginning of my slavery.

My Master has asked me to specify what I have done; what I want to do; what I refuse to do and what I might be pushed to do. How do I begin?

In real life...nothing much has happened; a kiss here and there with a few boys. It's a little more exciting with a certain female - I wish I could tell you more, but the vodka has suppressed most of my memories...from
Posted in Uncategorized