Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Masturbation Musings

Posted 03-15-2019 at 01:51 PM by Butterfly

Releasing my male sub from a long period of chastity. Giving him the chance of having an orgasm if he can get it done in 60 seconds. Before letting him fuck a fleshlight I get him nice and hard with my mouth and then put numbing lotion on his leaking cock followed by 3 condoms. I start the timer and watch him frantically fuck the fleshlight continuing to grow more and more frustrated as he realized he is running out of time.

When the timer beeps, I stop him, remove the condom and gently clean him up before locking the chastity cage back on for another 2 weeks, teasing him while wearing the key around my neck.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Inflatable plugs are inserted into my ass and princess parts. A remove control vibe is tucked against my clit. I am wrapped from shoulders to ankles in plastic wrap. Holes are cut out so that my nipples are peeking through. A blindfold is put over my eyes and headphones put in. Bondage tape is wrapped around my head to make sure neither will go anywhere.

The next 3 hours feel like days as I am constantly teased and tortured. Edges, orgasms, feet tickles, bites, nipple clamps ... I never know what is going to happen next. I lose track of all time. All I know is pleasure and delicious frustration.

~*~*~*~*~*~

A scavenger hunt is set up and the participants are fitted with probes in their ass. If they are getting closer to the next clue, it will start to buzz stronger and stronger as they reach the destination. However, if they get far enough away they get shocked. Each time another participant finds a clue before them, their probe is inflated a little bit more.

~*~*~*~*~*~

I ask Mr. Devious if I am allowed to pee. He tells me no. I stomp my foot and ask again. He again denies me. I stick my lower lip out, pout and ask in my cutest grumpy voice "Please sir can I pee". The answer is no. I go back to whatever I was doing until the urge grows strong enough that I have to ask again.

Instead of saying yes, Mr. Devious gives me a glass of water of tells me drink up. I won't be allowed to pee until it is all gone. I am starting to feel the cramps of my full bladder so I drink the water quickly. I show him my empty glass and ask if I could please pee. He tells me to remove my clothes and go and stand in the shower but I am not allowed to pee until he says so.

I strip and go to the bathroom but as I close the door, he sticks his foot in and opens the door. As I step into the shower he turns the sink tap on. Hearing the water running makes me need to pee sooo badly. I try to close the shower curtain, but he pulls it open. My face turns beat red.

He finally says "Pee for me princess". My heart starts beating so fast as I cover my face and realize he is going to watch me pee. I almost die. He sternly says "No, you will look at me as you pee". I can't hold it any longer and I peek out from behind my hands as I pee all over myself. And that is when i die.

~*~*~*~*~*~

A dildo attached to a device about knee height. It is touch sensitive. If the sub loses contact with it for longer than 3 seconds, a shock is sent to the attached pads. The longer the contact is lost, the stronger the current. This requires the sub to stay in a wall sit position or continue to squat and fuck the dildo. Eventually they have to choose which pain is worse, the muscle cramps in their legs, or the shocks to their *insert body part here* (balls, feet, nipples, ass).

~*~*~*~*~*~

I am tied to the bed, hands to the headboard, legs spread wide. A dildo attached to a stick is inserted into my princess parts and secured in place to the foot board. No amount of squirming will allow me to remove it. It is filling me up, stretching me, almost painful, but instead that wonderful place of sweet agony.

Next, the wand is attached is secured so that it is snug against my clit. It is plugged in through a special plug. A microphone is hanging from the ceiling just above my head. Every time I make a noise, the vibrator gets turned off.

I can't stop myself from moaning as the wand buzzes against my clit, getting me closer and closer. I try my hardest to suppress my noises, but just before I get to the edge, one escapes out of my lips and the vibe instantly stops.

After an hour of constant edging, Mr. Devious finally comes in, turns off the microphone and lets me cum over and over as I scream his name.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2028 Comments 10
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 10

Comments

1. Old Comment
    there are some amazing fantasies in there...
    *shivers when thinking about the first*
    you can have really mean ideas though
  2. Old Comment
    Wow!

I have no other words.
  3. Old Comment
    God damn.

Yes.
  4. Old Comment
    Peeing in front of someone must be so embarassing indeed! And that 60 seconds to cum is just too evil!

Hot and evil stories Miss. I love them!
  5. Old Comment
    These were fun to read! Thanks for sharing them. You are pretty creative in the kinky realm.
    Posted 03-15-2019 at 08:15 PM by poetrylover828 poetrylover828 is offline
  6. Old Comment
    Love these.

Poor Jaro.
  7. Old Comment
    Really rather good.
  8. Old Comment
    That made me blush a bit thinking of being made to do some of those things.
  9. Old Comment
    These ideas are genius, that first one is devious and well thought out
  10. Old Comment
    I love your ideas!
    Thank you for sharing.