Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog

Just random ramblings and musings on my slutty and submissive life!
Rate this Entry

A horny, slutty cunt

Posted 03-19-2019 at 04:44 PM by KittenRose

When I drink even a little red wine I get very, very horny. This is specially awkward when I drink during work parties. After about a glass (and certainly after two) I get so desperate that I often unbutton my top and expose my cleavage or my bra. My slutty cunt throbs and all I want to do is see a nice, hard cock .. or better yet, feel it in my hand and then shoved deep up my cunt.

Deep down I am just a submissive cunt, but in public I act like a strong and independent woman. I act like I am a hard bitch, wanting to get results, a go-getter and someone who really cares about her work. But inside I just want to be tied up, my clothes ripped off, my ass and cunt exposed and then whipped hard and fucked. Really. I just want a cock shoved into my throat and I want to feel it pulse and then spurt into my mouth.

Just writing this makes me wet and horny. If you were to walk into the room as I write this you would be able to smell me from across the room. When J walks in he knows what I want .. a nice, hard fucking. In fact, he knows I am just a desperate slut and so when he sees me horny (or, more accurately, smells me) he just laughs, walks up to me and then proceeds to strip me. Oh my! I love it!!

I think I have a sick and demented mind Should I seek help?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1925 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Help?
    The only help would be to chain you up and put you in a cage or cell.
    Problem with that, even this would make you wet....so at some point the warden would smell your dripping cunt and step in to fuck you like a whore...

Either way, you'll get fucked...everytime..you are just a fucktoy...
    The only help is a cock in every hole...
  2. Old Comment
    Or maybe you are the one who is truly sane and everyone else is sick and demented.