Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 3.25 average.

Wonderland

Posted 05-24-2019 at 10:19 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Some of you may have been wondering where I have been, others may have been cheering to see less of me, but no matter the case, I thought I would fill you in.

I have been in wonderland! Kinky wonderland that is. A few months ago, my worm and I decided to start our own websites. Mine is a place to showcase my writing: blogs, stories, and educational pieces. I have called it:

I will still be posting here, but I think I will be
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 19 votes, 2.26 average.

Curiosity killed the cat, not the Butterfly!

Posted 05-15-2019 at 02:57 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

The last few days, so many ideas have been floating around in my head. Lovely, sexy, thoughts that are making my princess parts achey and desperate for attention.

I thought I would torture myself just a little bit more and write some of them down as I very curious to explore some of these areas if the right partner were to present themselves.

Most of these things I would not be able to voluntarily do. I would need somebody to push me into trying them. I would need them
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 2.82 average.

Falling Submissive

Posted 05-14-2019 at 11:49 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Have you ever met a person who just draws you in? It's as if your energy is attracted to theirs. You can't resist getting closer. You feel helpless as you are pulled towards them.

That is how I am feeling today.

I have been talking to a local Dom. He is very nice, handsome, well known in the kink community. He makes very pretty floggers (I will post photos of my new rainbow one soon). His interests line up pretty closely with my curiosities.

We have been
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 3.40 average.

Failure

Posted 05-11-2019 at 08:32 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 05-11-2019 at 08:35 PM by Butterfly

This week I really feel like I am failing ...

I have been taking hormones this week again, hoping to get ready for making a baby. They are awful honestly. They make me grumpy, emotional, nauseous and give me headaches. They also tend to make my blood sugar numbers surge. And that is a problem because I cannot get approval for fertility treatment unless my blood sugars are within target. So it is a frustrating never-ending cycle.

I am talking with a new potential Dom. We
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Confusing Kinks

Posted 05-09-2019 at 08:42 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Sometimes kinks can be soooooo confusing. It is bad enough that we get turned on by things that most people would find weird at best, and repulsive at worst. Who the hell knows why we get turned on by being peed on? or wearing diapers? or feet?

There are a few specific things that really leave my mind confuzled!

Denial
So, Denial is in my limits. It makes me so incredibly miserable if it is implemented for a few days, that I can barely function as a human being.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 12 votes, 3.08 average.

Why can't we just communicate?

Posted 05-07-2019 at 07:09 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

If I am asked what my top 3 skills are, I would say a) creativity, b) organization and c) communication. I really love to communicate. I am good at it. Most of my friends and coworkers come to me in order to get advice on how or what to say in different situations. When something needs to be said, people ask me to draft the way it should be done. I have a knack for saying things in a tactful, clear and concise manor.

I know others don't all share my skill level when it comes to communication,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 2.60 average.

Marriage

Posted 05-06-2019 at 09:55 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Awhile ago, somebody asked me to write a blog about what marriage was like compared to what I thought it would be like. I thought that today, our second wedding anniversary, might be a good day to write about this.

Mr. Devious and I met right here, on getDare, almost 5 years ago. At the time we lived on opposite ends of the country. It didn't take us long to realize that we needed to be closer to each other. So I took the plunge and one year to the day of meeting online, we started our
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized