Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 43 votes, 4.40 average.

Mini Report: e-Scooter & the wager

Posted 09-09-2021 at 07:33 AM by SilverBlue
Updated 09-09-2021 at 02:10 PM by SilverBlue

This task would have been easier during lockdown but happened shortly before. It was a nice sunny Sunday, Master was driving me home after an afternoon in the suburbs.

I spotted a Lime Scooter by a car park and mentioned to Master that I thought Lime Scooters weren't around anymore, I don't see them in the city anymore, but I was surprised to see one in the suburbs. He asked if I'd used one before, I said I've never been on one, just too many people around in the city. Master pulled over and we turned back. He told me that he has the Lime app on his phone, and he will let me have a turn.

The car park was empty, so we parked inside, and Master unlocked the Lime Scooter for me. He pulled up beside me on it but wouldn't let me have a go until I gave him my dress. So, I had a bit of fun scooting around in my underwear on the scooter for a bit. I scooted back over to Master and asked him what he thought of my scooter skills.
He was like "Sorry what? I was distracted by your incredibly spankable bottom".
That made me giggle, so I told him “pay attention this time” and he promised to pay more attention, but only if I wasn’t wearing my undies.

Challenge accepted.

I popped the stand down and took down my hipster undies and wrapped them on my forearm for safe keeping. I then did a couple of figure-8 victory laps of the carpark without any undies. I was laughing a little, because it was fun and the scooter was really quick, and I felt so reckless and naughty! I stopped by Master when I was done, and asked him what he thought? He clapped and said he was very impressed by my spankable bottom and front bottom. I asked him what I do now I’m finished, and he said he needed to take a picture of where he left the scooter… 1+1=2

Master is keen to challenge me to a game of strip pool. Best of 5, I get $100 for each game I win, and he gets an item of my clothing for each game he does. He said that if anyone watching wants to place a bet on me winning, they can, and I keep their money. There might be an added penalty for losing if there’s enough people betting.

You might be asking how we plan to get away with this, and I’ll only add that the pool tables we’ll be playing on are at a club that allows for some nudity. I am interested to know what others think of this idea, so post a comment below if you have any thoughts or suggestions (within reason!).
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1018 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    That explains the story behind the profile pic. With regard to the pool game I would say hopefully you're really good at pool or your Master is not very good otherwise you'll be standing around naked a lot. I think there should be some rules regarding how much clothing you are to wear. Maybe some extras to encourage others to watch you play and to bet on you.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SirD View Comment
    With regard to the pool game... I think there should be some rules regarding how much clothing you are to wear. Maybe some extras to encourage others to watch you play and to bet on you.
    Thanks (as always) for the feedback Sir D!

I've tentatively picked out a party dress with a matching set of underwear. The pair I've picked are hipster briefs not string/thong undies and the matching bra. Plus high heels and my new face mask. So, counting only the dress and underwear, that's 3 items of clothing. Mask is a no-go. I could count the heels I guess but Master likes me in heels.

Neither of us are particularly good at pool, we had a few games at the Ballroom last month.It took us about 15 minutes to finish a round.
    Updated 09-09-2021 at 02:30 PM by SilverBlue
  3. Old Comment
    Awesome! Love your scooter driving.
  4. Old Comment
    Ah! The picture makes a lot more sense now. Nice report Silver.
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    Awesome! Love your scooter driving.
    Ha, I'm blushing. Thanks!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bananabob View Comment
    Ah! The picture makes a lot more sense now. Nice report Silver.
    Oh that profile pic was just a trip down to the shops.
    Updated 09-10-2021 at 12:42 AM by SilverBlue
  6. Old Comment
    Another great insight into your naughty activities. Love the idea of your pool bet as it's not dissimilar to the dare I sent. I would suggest that there could be additional penalties for fouling and that you could also make side bets on who will pot the next ball. If you lose by potting the black too soon then there really should be a greater forfeit than just losing some clothing.
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Marshall_235 View Comment
    Another great insight into your naughty activities. Love the idea of your pool bet as it's not dissimilar to the dare I sent. I would suggest that there could be additional penalties for fouling and that you could also make side bets on who will pot the next ball. If you lose by potting the black too soon then there really should be a greater forfeit than just losing some clothing.

Been and done, the outcome of the match was shared on Snapchat on Saturday for 24 hours.