Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lilone

Rate this Entry

Assassin's Greed

Posted 03-23-2021 at 05:36 AM by lilone

I crawl to you naked and in my collar and cuffs. My toys already bundled next to you on the sofa.Your sat on the sofa and i nuzzle at your leg hoping you understand what i crave from you. You attach the lead to my collar and pull me up for a heated kiss. Stating how im yours. And i am always and forever. You plunge my eyes into darkness and give me the nipple clamps to put on whilst you pinch them. If i didnt already have bad spacial awareness its even worse now! But i manage with your kind help. You secure my gag in.. Which we later found out does not keep me quiet at all... Im pretty sure the whole street couldve heard my moans and begging by the end. You lay me down and pass me the small plug to insert into my pussy since we haven't done anal play for a while yet.. It slides in easily and my lord remarks on how slutty i am. You tape my wand to my pussy and cuff my hands together. First you test it out. As soon as i jolt and moan you know its in the right place. You leave it on edging me, making me writhe, squirm, beg and plead whilst you carry on playing on your xbox with your needy slut underneath you. Pulling at the lead at times so i know where i belong and whos property i am. I squirm so much that the wand moves. I could easily move it back into place but i know better then that. And my through my unintelligible moans you push the wand straight onto my clit and fuck me with the plug giving me permission to cum. The aftershocks wear off but you dont let up you leave the wand taped there buzzing away at random speeds decided by you. I wail and laugh/cry. I buck to try and get it off me but you hold it there and remark how im stopping him playing his game because im a needy slut. I cant stop the series of mini orgasms and i cant time how long you left me with it buzzing. What i can say is that i moved so much my blindfold came off that i look at your face to see any sense of mercy but you just hold the wand down and turn the speed up making me arch and wail again. I even try and grab the phone at one point. You grab a pen and write something above my pussy which i later found out said my Lords cumslut. After god knows how long the vibrating stops you uncuff me, ungag me and remove the nipple clamps. I am on my side and you cover me in a blanket and let me rest. Remarking how i am such a good girl, stroking my hair. You rest your feet on my side cementing my place in my subconscious. Hehe get the pun. You flash the wand back to life one more time and press on my side making me moan ever so loud before allowing me to remove it. I lay next to your feet for a good while before i return back to normality.
Thankyou my lord for letting me entertain you ❤️
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1421 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wow that’s an incredible story!!
    Posted 03-24-2021 at 02:57 PM by ReluctantExhibition ReluctantExhibition is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Aww thankyou! Its actually a report of what we did on Sunday hehe!
  3. Old Comment
    It sounds like you and your lord had an incredible Sunday! Very well written and well reported; makes for a fun day for everyone!!
    Posted 03-25-2021 at 08:38 AM by ReluctantExhibition ReluctantExhibition is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Aw thankyou so much ��