Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Felix645

Rate this Entry

#09 - Becoming an Edging Toy - Edging again

Posted 09-15-2020 at 03:00 PM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#09 Edging again

Since the 24 hour no touch period has ended this afternoon, I got to edge my cock again. And since I needed to catch up to some edges I decided to waste no time. Also I thought it would be best to divide the 80 missing edges by four, so 20 edges more each day. Then I put 10 on my afternoon edging and 10 on my nightly edging. Which resulted in me doing 140 edges today ...

But to get to the point. Once the no touch was over I almost immediately started edging. My cock was rock hard almost instantly and I was eager to delve into the pleasure of edging again. Edge after edge my cock got more and more sensitive. I moaned heavily it felt so good! I altered my stroking here and there. Sometimes I would just stroke a bit slower to relish the good feeling a bit. Or I would just stroke very lightly barely enough touching to move my foreskin up and down over my sensitive pre cummed cock head. Towards the end I got a bit frustrated and whimpery. I finally get to the zone where edging becomes really frustrating. I think the following quote summarizes it pretty well:

Quote:
Oh you thought I'd let you stop when you begged? No sweetie, a good tease torture session doesn't even begin until the subject is begging ... so every edge until this point meant nothing ...
Quite the thought I think. Not that Im wishing for it but it kinda turns me on ^^

The second edging session for today basically went the same. Just with a more sensitive cock. I slowly get to the point where I can edge in mere strokes. After about 30 - 40 edges I get so sensitive that sometimes even 4-5 strokes are enough to get me on the edge again. Quite the feeling to be so close to releasing all that built up cum all the time ... though Im still so far away from that. And with all that intense edging its going to be only a matter of time before I start begging to cum all over me ...
I can feel it with every edge I have to do more each day ... When Im slowly edging closer (pun intended) to losing my mind. I start to feel it, too. That ache to touch. Its starting to take up my mind. When Im out or Im at school I constantly feel my mind shifting towards touching, stroking, edging ... My cock starts to get stiff and I have to think of something else to avoid an embarrasment ...

And the way I see it, it can only get worse ...

Especially since my master just decided to put the decision of touching or no touching into the hands of fate again. Just one dice, 3 or lower its going to be no touching for tomorrow again. 4 or higher I get to edge. I guess fate is not on my side because I rolled 3 ... just on the edge, what a coincidence, right? ... And since Im going to be home tomorrow I feel like its going to be that much harder ... Or so it would seem in the beginning.

I started begging my master to let me touch myself ... so I should offer something in return. And maybe I offered something which I will regret later ... I offered to palming my sensitive cock head after each edging session to make up for it. But my master changed it up a bit ... 30 seconds of palming, right after every 10 edges, I will be squirming like crazy! And I feel like this, especially after a big session, will be overstimulation at its best and pure torture. I wonder how much my master would attack my sensitive cock head if I would be tied down before him ...

And thats it for todays blog. Just before going to bed I'll do my daily corner time (20 minutes this time) ... though I kinda fear those moments after edging now ...
Views 1335 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I can se tomorrow is going to be very interesting! You just couldn't take another day of no touching couldn't you? And now you have extra touching. I bet if your master had you all tied up he'd edge you for hours in end until you cried and begged for mercy. And hopefully he would ignore you and edge you for even more hours before giving you a ruined orgasn and leaving you there with your unsatisfied cock.
    Posted 09-15-2020 at 03:50 PM by theobsessionqueen theobsessionqueen is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by theobsessionqueen View Comment
    I can se tomorrow is going to be very interesting! You just couldn't take another day of no touching couldn't you? And now you have extra touching. I bet if your master had you all tied up he'd edge you for hours in end until you cried and begged for mercy. And hopefully he would ignore you and edge you for even more hours before giving you a ruined orgasn and leaving you there with your unsatisfied cock.
    Damn, that got me hard instantly!