Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 54 votes, 2.20 average.

Black-book Entry: Used as a fucktoy by a User

Posted 10-17-2019 at 07:32 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 04-19-2022 at 10:29 PM by SilverBlue

I'd had a discussion with a friend on getdare about clothing for my tasks, and he talked about how some guys find girls in active wear sexier than say a short dress. Just to mix things up a bit, I would be dressed in some lulu lemon leggings, and a tight fitting asics tank top (with my hair in a high ponytail) for my next slut task. I was a bit anxious about this date because everything was so rushed. The man I'd matched with said he likes to take charge in the bedroom and all that male bravado, he told...
Old
Rating: 35 votes, 2.11 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Report: Gangbang "Sub" Slut #4 (1 / 4)

Posted 08-09-2019 at 09:43 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 12-28-2019 at 07:14 AM by SilverBlue

I'm breaking this post into parts, people said longer posts were harder to read in one go.

2 years ago I started playing adult dares with a friend with benefits. Standing in front of the windows of my apartment naked, leaving a vibrator in overnight, not wearing a bra in public, even undressing outside, it was fun, risqué but we found a new long dare on GetDare that he dared me to do the Ultimate Slut Challenge tasks. I was to go into the dare in the dark, not revealing the tasks until