Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > >.>

duhmmm...
Rate this Entry

What makes you keep going? =D =D

Posted 05-11-2008 at 07:34 PM by Knots101

Arrgg, Its mothers day in Canada here, Happy Moms day mommy!, And we went to my grandparents house, I do love them so much. My grandma just got back from the hospital from surgery they found a 2 pound tumor, None cancerous tho! But it got me thinking how i was able to make it through some tough year's. My grandma and grandpa were like my second family. I spent allot of my time over their talking, listing to them teach me about life, What to watch out for, Believe it or not my parents never gave me the birds and the bee's talk or puberty talk or anything. If i wanted to learn about something i felt more comfortable to ask them then my own parents. Not saying my parents are bad. It's just they were over protective they didn't want to show me a world beyond my childhood bubble. But i noticed once i got out of that hard child hood and into grade 7, were i began to make friends and not worry about being picked on at school, I began not to visit or talk to them as much. And i soon only went over on special occasions and sometimes in the summer for a day or two. My Grandma is so nice, But now adays she seems clueless. Old age, It saddens me to think of them gone. So i vowed to myself today this summer I'm gonna go out for a week or more and spend time with them, Get in what is left. They were all i had for 5 year's i think i owe them a week of my time. Well Short blog for now I'm just killing time waiting for someone at the moment well as my new policy goes your reply's will be approved by me and then put on the blog, Don't bother saying anything if your not adding to my blog or answering a question in the blog. So did you ever have someone or some people that pushed you through a rough time and maybe saved your life.

Ta-ta for now my G's.
Seeya on the other side of the bong!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1116 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Aw,bless you. My grandparents (mother side) either dies before I was born, or when I was younger. My dad'smother I rarely see and his papa is in London. But the only one I talk too is my daddy. Not about private stuff though! HE's my idol. He taught and still is teaching me about morals and life. He is proud that i stayed on in school (unlike my brothers). Thus I want to make him even more proud and get in to uni! I think I am more of a daddy's girl then anything, and the only male I trust unconditionally. I think if I ever lost him.... I don't want to think about it. My mother on the other hand, she doesn't really care. She let's me do as I please, doesn't care about school (Half the time why I don't get work done, now or when in school-No one ever pushed me to do it.) or anything really. Sometimes I don't even feel love for her horrible thing to say I know, but I really don't. I don't feel a bond between her like maybe I should?