Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission

Jane@ back in control no more pre-approval -I just decided 13 11 19
I may update but recently being in my cell not much happened - now i am free who knows ?

I hope you enjoy what I posted back in the day - a little feedback is always appreciated - it can be horrid and cruel - or even nice!

Some entries have pictures the first 10 entries pictures are in albums the rest have attached.
Some pictures are not allowed on GD I may send them if you contact me may not -

PS if you want to rate please feel free - before you hit terrible think on, why not just comment instead then I will know what you think. mmm thats a fun thought!!
Rating: 36 votes, 4.44 average.

The Trial of Jane Plea and Cross examination

Posted 12-12-2018 at 05:57 AM by jane@
Updated 01-15-2022 at 03:04 AM by jane@

The Trial of Tiny Teats Jane@ (Role play with consequences)

This Case is held in the Central Criminal Court with three presiding Judges
Her Honour Mistress E, Mistress of the Roles, Her Honour Baroness Donna and The Clerk of the Court Master C

Regina v Tiny Teats Jane

The Charges

This Trial is to consider the charge, namely that the Slut Tiny Teats Jane@ entered into the task set for the week of 3rd of December but by her actions and inactions she knowingly and deliberately: -

1. failed to act sufficiently like a whore and a slut;
2. failed to be sexy and stimulate Him sufficiently well, to fuck her in her anal hole;
3. had two unauthorised orgasms which were material to her overall failure;
4. Futher Charges may still be brought to the court.
5. But these additional charges have been raised
a. Impersonating a member of the Judiciary
b. Tampering with evidence
c. ATM crime (as on the evening of Wednesday the 5th of December she attempted ATM Arse To Mouth attacking her Probation Officer (for Anonymity shall be known to the Court as HIM). She confessed to the following ..
i. Anal 1x (had to force him he wanted pussy penetrated pussy and fucked it but finished off and came in arse – I said it was so good there yesterday (fingers crossed) –actually today was ok even mmm. Sucked him after but he did not cum
ii. Needed points sucked him when asleep (This should be considered a non consensual act) came as he woke up and groaned pushed me away --I gave him his cum back with a kiss – he needed it recycling!! .

I am sure the Court will agree that Snowballing* is dangerous and should not be used in especially in December.
* https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snow...exual_practice)

I realise that some of my learned colleagues will being good and up right citizens and not be aware of such practices, or even think about using it on the weaker sex (mere males).

because of the above she is guilty of the crime of failing to achieve a final total score of 40, Also Assault on her Probation Officer “Him” and non consensual sex.

In respect of each individual charge and in summation TT Jane@ is charged with the crime of not being a proper slut, not being an anal whore, not trying to please those who set the task but wilfully ignoring their preferences.

This can be seen in so many of her actions:

Evidence before the Court Document 1 The report See first blog in this sequence

Opening

Usher – Bring the guilty prisoner up.

Picture TT J in the Dock see attached pictures

Her Honour Goddess Emily Mistress of our Roles Judge
1. Good morning everyone please can the accused state her full name and how she pleads.

TTJ from the dock – ‘I am Tiny Teats Jane@ and I plead not guilty your Honour’.

Prosecution Barrister Master C
May it please your Honours - I act for the Corporal Punishment Service
I am also a member of the Bench judging this guilty slut. (This is within the rules of this Court all being ‘fair in love and war). The Court will note I make admission that even though I prosecute this case I have no conflict with that and also sitting on the tribunal to judge the guilty TT Jane as she undoubtable is – (I in no way pre-judge the outcome of the case or have any interest except in seeing TT J is convicted and has an unfair hearing - me pre-judge heaven forbid).

I open my case by reminding the Court that the Slut TT Jane@ did by email on 29 11 2018 freely accept, agree and without pressure to entered into a trial task set by The Hand of Mistress Emily and Mistress Donna as outlined in Document 1 The report. She was aware of the consequences of failure.

It is obvious if you read the evidence in Document! She is guilty- she was offered the chance or a plea bargain (an agreement in a criminal case between the prosecutor and defendant whereby the defendant agrees to plead guilty in return for some concession from the prosecutor) but has laughed in my face, this occurred on the night of the 1st of December where the Slut, I mean the accused was offered a chance to join a Witness programme at the Central High Court (aka the Old Bailey) unfortunately as no record was made of this (and it was also technically 2 days before her crime spree(, it is inadmissible. However, it is not needed to find the Guilty Slut, Guilty of not being slutty enough.

I remind the Court - A plea bargain allows both parties to avoid a lengthy criminal trial and may allow criminal defendants to avoid the risk of conviction at trial on a more serious charge. The Slut being also a bimbo will not understand this, but no matter I proceed. I would also like the Bench to consider the maximum punishment possible, not just the days locked up under the supervision of her Probation Officer but also more immediate short sharp shock, to help her understand the severity of her crime. I call for her to be first caned then paraded to inform the of the good people of Yorkshire aka Baroness Donna and K and tied to a pillar and pelted with tomatoes, have chilies smeared on her clit and a Ginger root inserted into her anus, that she be left bound until both Upright Citizens Baroness Donna and Miss K have been satisfied, by her tongue. She is to pleasure them as she is tied to the stocks, the Baroness can then decide if the Slut can be released (Of course tagged with an ankle chain) on license or made to remain tied to the makeshift stocks as the Baroness and Miss K retire to Deliberate about her performance.

Call TT Jane@
Usher How do you swear – TT J@ like a sailor thank you

The Prosecutor Your Honours, you can see by her actions and contempt of court that she has a cavalier attitude, and this shows the crux of the matter, she didn’t try hard enough.

Evidence of the Accused
I Tiny Teats Jane The Accused may it please the court am having to defend myself as no law firm would consider taking a slut like me on,.

The Prosecutor Master C Your Honours this shows her depravity, if even Law firms (notorious for their lax morals and contempt for the law distance themselves from this Bitch on heat).

TT J @ I put the following case for my defence
I also accept cross examination from my Learned Superior Master C

Picture TT J presenting her case
Cuffed and vulnerable see below

(Note to my learned colleagues that
This picture should be inadmissible.

She is playing up the victim here.
Was it not one of our Probation
Officers, Him who is the victim, who
Has been left drained and a hollow
Man now back convalescing in his
Forest It will be some Time before he will be able to face
That Slut TTJ@)

TTJ The Judges will have read Document 1 The Report and noted the undisputed provisional Totals are +49 -10 = 39 points this is to be confirmed by the court I agree my target was 40 points after any deductions

Master C for the Prosecution As the Guilty Slut says Undisputed so there by her own admission and the stupid Bimbo has admitted her guilt

TTJ My case is I dispute and ask the Court to consider, the deduction of 5 points for the Orgasm on Friday 7th I say there should be no deduction for this orgasm and so my point score would be 44 and as such a pass mark  and you should hand me a not guilty verdict.

The Prosecutor Master C Objection your Honours an Orgasm is an Orgasm. Two of us Judges know how to behave, our Supreme Judge, Her Honour Goddess Emily Mistress of our Roles*, has shown self Restraint and calmness despite temptation for nearly a year, I undergoing my Legal Training under her watchful eye in 2017 was able to follow over 120 days before failing my finals, I took my medicine like a man, it tasted horrid and wearing Silk* was a reminder of my position. This wanton sult has no self-control, no off switch she needs a control order and tagging.

Submission of TT Jane@
I would like to make the following point On Friday before I Orgasmed I had accumulated 41 points
I respectfully draw the Committees attention to the following exhibit

Exhibit 1

Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2018 at 10:21 PM
from: “E” To: “Jane@ Cc: Subject: Hypnosis -Tiny Tits Tomboy
Thanks for your suggestions.... Very nice email...
Off Topic? Not your preferences but admit hot for me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNNkMd8faFE
E/ off topic? Never! But it is not a punishment at all, it is a REWARD.... If you get all 40 points with Paul, and he is still with you, I want you to watch this and then fuck him and have a great PLEASURE ORGASM
---------------------------------------
TT J -I contend that the Orgasm on Friday was authorised and that the score should be adjusted to reflect only one unauthorised orgasm 49 minus 5 giving a score of 44 a Pass.

Cross examination from Master C

This is just hearsay, As the Clerk to the court why have I not seen this evidence before, As it is purportedly from the Highest Legal Authority in the Land, Here Honour Goddess Emily, if true this would have been circulated to all members of the court.
Ah error ummm I see from checking my records that TT J did in fact receive an email, let down again by The lack of administration support from the CPS, I will conceded this Amnesty was granted. However she is not off the “Anal” hook yet.

But what should have been an open and shut case with the Slut “Banged to rights” is becoming a little bit more complex, like the bimbo herself not as simple as first impressions. This Trial should be set for Saturday with the Slut being ready to appear for Cross examination, a full record will be produced by the Court Stenograph.

I begin my cross examination with the factual true contention that TT Jane@ is a whore and a slut who in reality is desperate to pass this test. The slut freely entered into the test agreeing to the tightened rules as kindly imposed by Mistress E. TT Jane in taking the test was trying to curry favour and perhaps even endear herself to Mistress E this was poor motivation and unworthy of her. Now having failed abysmally with only 39 points she is looking for a legal loophole to hide her poor hole performance behind.

I would like to point out her First Orgasm was induced on the first evening, she has no self control and by the end of Monday was still on Zero points and this should be taken into account when it cums to sentencing.

So when looking at her maths at first glance, she has indeed met the criteria of 2nd Orgasm but .... If you get all 40 points with Paul, and he is still with you, I want you to watch this and then fuck him and have a great PLEASURE ORGASM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNNkMd8faFE

I suggest by her own admission that she did not then fuck him as she watched the Video at 13:30 and it was not until 15:50 after she had been washed and cleansed, we know that -
He asked me what I was – I gave long description of me how I was a dirty dog bitch on heat –doggy sub slut I so wanted to orgasm - I was a dog in heat (video) – asked me if I wanted to orgasm I said yes – I begged him - anything Sir – he said more cane I pleaded yes yes - Yes please hurt me! He said no you like it he made me bark like a dog whine and plead he made me wiggle my bum – show him I wanted a hard anal fuck – I took up position held my bum cheeks open – he said pull harder slut – he made me finger my bum hole. He said Your dirty a bitch dog TT J you have teats – tiny little teats like a dog – he applied the cane it hit my hand holding my bum cheeks I let go – he hit harder (no idea how many times) to my previous caned bum. He pushed me onto my back.
Kneeling over me he masturbated till he was hard and then put on a condom (he smiled as I looked puzzled) he rubbed deep heat cream on the condom.
He roughly turned me over, put deep heat on my arse hole and rammed his cock into me – thrusting hard I felt the burn. My tender hole was on fire –I begged and cried but just carried on screwing me holding my tits – pressing my face into the pillow taking me –hurting me – using me --till he came Anal x1
Total points up to this point +46 -5 = 41
He left his cock in me and put his hand on my pussy feeling for my clit – he rubbed me gently and whispered cum for me Tiny Teats cum now and he penetrated my pussy with his fingers I orgasmed wave after wave – like being hit with a Taser – Orgasm x1 –
This shows that it was not a pleasure Orgasm, it was not through fucking, TTJ can use the letter of the law
.... If you get all 40 points with Paul, and he is still with you, I want you to watch this and then fuck him and have a great PLEASURE ORGASM

“I want you to watch this” 
“and then fuck him” 
So far so good the Slut is compliant with the laws like a good sub…
“and have a great PLEASURE ORGASM” 
but orgasmed wave after wave – like being hit with a Taser – Orgasm x1 –
In her own words this was not a Pleasure Orgasm, and therefor is not a free orgasm, this was carried out during play, not in a loving situation. Therefore she did not meet the criteria for a free orgasm and the minus 5 points stands.
I now come to the final point which even if the court accepts TT Jane’s poor point on the Orgasm being authorised which will be for those of us on sitting in Judgement there is this confounding fact.
TT J your argument is fine but even if those who judge you accept it there is another matter that condemns you for the guilty lying slut you are and for trying to wriggle out of your punishment and abject failure. I draw the Tribunals attention to the following Exhibit 2.

Exhibit 2 -
The rules were 1 point when HE cums in your pussy, 2 points in your mouth 5 points in your arse.

He did on Friday not cum in your arse as required but into a Condom – thus a further 5 points be deducted not added for the second Anal sex session on Friday it should not count and is null and void. You thus only had 36 points when you orgasmed not 41.
Thus the orgasm does count as -5 making a fail of 34 points. Or if the Court indulges you and somehow, I can’t see how find your orgasm was authorised 39 – (Ha catch 22 bitch you fail).

So Slut in the dock stand up straight- from your own testimony in chief you say the penetrator was wearing a condom on Friday for the second anal fuck and thus he did not cum in you anal passage as required by the Rules but into a condom. There was no spunk leaking out, no feeling of being full of his seed after he withdrew.

Answer that Slut –
The condemned Slut TT Jane --- Sir I agree that is correct but on the balance of probabilities if the condom covered cock had not been in my anal passage it would not have cum so in effect it was being in me that made it cum.

Master C
In view of TT J answer I must address the Court on a legal point

TT J has said ‘on the balance of probabilities etc.’ this as she knows is the standard of proof in Civil proceedings where as here we are dealing with a CRIMINAL MATTER where the standard of proof is ‘beyond all reasonable doubt’ TT J knows this - so she has deliberately misled the Court.
To suggest he came because his cock was in TT Jane’s anal passage is supposition there is no proof of that. The fact is he came in to a condom (see Document 1 Friday).

He may and probably was thinking of some nice girl he knows.

He could have used a condom like this durex-intense-condoms-18-pack and that made him cum rather than any stimulation from TT J or her arse- indeed it is reasonable to suppose TT J has no bearing or effect on his ejaculation – after all she has no tits and thus is not desirable.

Master C Closing statement
The Slut T T J admits the penetrator came into a condom not into her anus the whore is clearly guilty as charged. She failed to pass the test by not offering her holes up for penetration and should also be judged and punished for trying to cover up her failure with this pathetic legal argument – she wastes all our time and should have pleaded guilty from the outset – she has no insight into her crimes and shows no remorse.
I press for her punishment to be enhanced include the cover-up she has attempted and for wasting the Courts time.

The Crown is of the firm opinion that a total of 10 points be deducted for this cover-up and for TT Jane wasting all our time with this nonsense making her a score of only 29 points.
The Court will note this does reflect the lack of effort the Slut put into the task.

I call for her to be locked away for the First Three days her Parole Officer is able to return to carry out HIS work in the UK, I further ask that you consider my earlier appeal for leniency for this slut

As I asked for:
I call for her to be first caned then paraded to inform the of the good people of England aka Baroness Donna and K and tied to a pillar and pelted with tomatoes, have chilies smeared on her clit and a Ginger root inserted into her anus, that she be left bound until both Upright Citizens Baroness Donna and Miss K have been satisfied, by her tongue. She is to pleasure them as she is tied to the stocks, the Baroness can then decide if the Slut can be released (Of course tagged with an ankle chain) on license or made to remain tied to the makeshift stocks as the Baroness and Miss K retire to Deliberate about her performance.

May the Court award her the 29 stokes of the cane for the points she got, the full pillorying, as described above, to be tagged on her ankle, Baroness Donna to choose the chain, and being locked up for the First three days, of HIM being able to return to carry on his Probation work her in the UK.

I would further ask the court to consider:
• Him saying Jane TT on 4 occasions rather than TT J (The Slut was starting to corrupt a hard working Officer and distract him from his duty.
Master C feels that this was a genuine mistake and to be fair asks the Court to only add 1 Anal Fuck by her Probation Officer for each offence.

Master C turned to the Dock for a closing statement from TT J but TT Jane was unable to respond as duct tape with an appropriate word had been applied to her mouth.
Master C ‘The slut does not for once respond – her silence condemns her’

I rest my case and for once when dealing with the Whore TT Jane have the last word.

Take her down to the cells to await the deliberation of the Court – she can be used by the other inmates or king guards if they wish

Pictures TT J in Cells awaiting verdict Being well treated by the guards

Judgement – to follow

comment please if you want - hope you say I am not guilty !! please
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cross examination of Jane@.jpg
Views:	629
Size:	131.4 KB
ID:	745  
Attached Images

Views 8694 Comments 25
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 25

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hi Tiny Teats Jane (just love you name - bet you hate it every time you hear it)
    Great blog read the evidence and the trial I know you from old times so must say from the public gallery - you are so beautiful in chains - BUT are quite and totally GUILTY as you are not a real slut. I see you as you really are a wolf hiding in sluts clothing waiting patiently before you create mayhem and rip your tormenters to pieces.

However you are NOT GUILTY of the charges here
    You got 44 points fairly
    The Anal 2 was fine he was in your nice bum and it was hot (very with deep heat)
    Also you had a pleasure orgasm
    I beg the Judges to be merciful
    Updated 12-13-2018 at 12:16 PM by salvejon (To put things right for a great girl)
  2. Old Comment
    Tiny Teats,

I love your way to become a good slut. I read your blog with a lot of interest. In this case I think you are not guilty...

Keep Goin to become a real good slut.
  3. Old Comment

A vote from a 'friend'

So, I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that I vote guilty. The good news is that I won't put it on the blog.

More bad news is that I expect you to put it on the blog, will monitor the blog to see that you put it there, and if you do not, will report it to your mistress

Elliot

I just love this person!
  4. Old Comment
    Also add bribery to the table your honor I was given a large sum of money by the witness to change my mind, and I will not allow that to pass in the court of law
  5. Old Comment
    Your Honor

i read your charges a few times and also your evidence listed as Exhibit 1 and Exhibit 2.

in defense of justice and not Tiny Teats Jane i have to speak up.

The Charges are
    Quote:
    2. failed to be sexy and stimulate Him sufficiently well, to fuck her in her anal hole;
    4. Father Charges may still be brought to the court.
    c. ATM crime (as on the evening of Wednesday the 5
    th of December she
    attempted ATM Arse To Mouth attacking her Probation Officer (for Anonymity
    shall be known to the Court as HIM). She confessed to the following ..
    i. Anal 1x (had to force him he wanted pussy penetrated pussy and
    fucked it but finished off and came in arse – I said it was so good there
    yesterday (fingers crossed) –actually today was ok even mmm. Sucked
    him after but he did not cum
    ii. Needed points sucked him when asleep (This should be considered a
    non consensual act) came as he woke up and groaned pushed me away
    --I gave him his cum back with a kiss – he
    needed it recycling!! .
    In your questioning Tiny Teats Jane said she has reached 44 Points and it is true. When you read the Exhibit 1 you will see

Quote:
    ““and have a great PLEASURE ORGASM” X
    but orgasmed wave after wave – like being hit with a Taser – Orgasm x1 –
    In her own words this was not a Pleasure Orgasm, and therefor is not a free orgasm, this
    was carried out during play, not in a loving situation. Therefore she did not meet the criteria
    for a free orgasm and the minus 5 points stands.
    Tiny Teats Jane uses like being hit wit a Taser to tell her reader how she felt when the waves of orgasm hit her.
    When you imagine a hit with a Taser you see in your head a Person who uncontrolled twitches.

She wants to describe it she had a twitching orgasm but she used not the best wording

now let's talk about Exhibit 2

Quote:
    The rules were 1 point when HE cums in your pussy, 2 points in your mouth 5 points in your arse.
    I can't find in the rules that it doesn't count when he used a condom.
    And he used the condom to save himself from the burning of the deep heat cream and not of a wish or a word from Tiny Teats Jane.

This 5 points should count.

now back to your Charges

Quote:
    Not Guilty
    She acted like a whore. She let him use Deep heat cream in her arse. like a true whore and slut

Quote:
    failed to be sexy and stimulate Him sufficiently well, to fuck her in her anal hole;
    he came 5 times in her anal hole.
    Not Guilty

Quote:
    had two unauthorised orgasms which were material to her overall failure;
    Not Guilty

The sentence is set out in the contract and the court does not have to deal with it because the sentence has already been fulfilled

Quote:
    th of December she
    i can't find any proof for all of this charges

In dubio pro reo!

Not Guilty

Quote:
    Needed points sucked him when asleep (This should be considered a
    non consensual act) came as he woke up and groaned pushed me away
    --I gave him his cum back with a kiss – he
    needed it recycling!! .
    GUILTY

She is only Guilty To a minor charge!

The prosecutor should bring more exhibit or the Court has, in my opinion, no chance to go for the maximum punishment possible. instead has to release Tiny Teats Jane on probation

Cruder
  6. Old Comment
    Yer honour, after glancing over the evidence presented I find the following:

She DID make reasonable efforts to behave as a slut and a whore, including offering picutres of herself to help in her defence. Not guilty.
    She DID get fucked up the ass. Not Guilty.

Also, that she DID have orgasms whilst having been specifically told not to during that meeting, and i do not find her claims of having other permission to have sufficent grounds or merit. Guilty.
    Posted 12-13-2018 at 11:35 AM by silverdarknight silverdarknight is offline
  7. Old Comment

Cruder sir fantastic post

You are appointed as my council

see how I paid him

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...86#post3509786
    Updated 12-15-2018 at 01:19 PM by jane@ (updated)
  8. Old Comment
    I think Guilty as charged, throw the book at her.
  9. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jane@ View Comment
    I will make this arrangement
    Do not you dare lose it now
  10. Old Comment
    I say you are guilty. Sucking him when he was asleep is a heinous invasion of his privacy, and is worthy of many negative points- at least 10. If she cannot turn him on enough when he's awake, then she should take the consequences rather than forcing herself on him like that.
  11. Old Comment

Quote:

And how do you intend to Pay your council. You have no money and live in a bail house, you are a Sex addict with a uncontrolled habit.

We know that you are beyond help and need to spend time in the State correction centre's cells
  12. Old Comment
    Honestly I think this would work better in the roleplay section in the forum. Please consider moving it there or posting further entries in that location.

Thank you
  13. Old Comment
    I mostly agree with Cruder. Where I disagree is the final part in saying that it was a minor offense to suck him off while he was asleep (can't consent).

However, I approve of her method of recycling and disagree with the prosecution that snowballing is a vile crime.

I feel that she should be put in stocks and made to service the other two, but that in light of her only being guilty of the one act, that should meet her punishment. The recycling is evidence of just how much of a slut she is. Cum swapping is a very slutty act!
  14. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MrCharcol View Comment
    And how do you intend to Pay your council. You have no money and live in a bail house, you are a Sex addict with a uncontrolled habit.

We know that you are beyond help and need to spend time in the State correction centre's cells
    My excellent council has been well paid and is on a retainer for my appeal
    he can act in Europe and is fluent in German
  15. Old Comment
    After viewing alll evidence from all the way back I giv my final verdic of not guilty,
  16. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    Honestly I think this would work better in the roleplay section in the forum. Please consider moving it there or posting further entries in that location.

Thank you
    Sorry will do in future thank you
  17. Old Comment
    not guilty is my vote
  18. Old Comment

Guilty

After reviewing the case I must admit you did try to act the innocent role in order to cover up for your mistakes in following the instructions given by your Master correctly.

You indeed achieve the points but not as the instructions given, but something similar but not as instructed.

Guilty
  19. Old Comment
    Not Guilty.

I call Occam's razor, the post is huge, ,so she must be innocent
    Posted 12-14-2018 at 01:07 AM by MasterMichaelNY MasterMichaelNY is offline
  20. Old Comment
    Let me examine those charges:
    4. Futher Charges may still be brought to the court.
    c. ATM crime (as on the evening of Wednesday the 5th of December she attempted ATM Arse To Mouth attacking her Probation Officer (for Anonymity shall be known to the Court as HIM). She confessed to the following ..
    i. Anal 1x (had to force him he wanted pussy penetrated pussy and fucked it but finished off and came in arse – I said it was so good there yesterday (fingers crossed) –actually today was ok even mmm. Sucked him after but he did not cum
    ii. Needed points sucked him when asleep (This should be considered a non consensual act) came as he woke up and groaned pushed me away --I gave him his cum back with a kiss – he needed it recycling!!

I see evidence of virtual continuous acting as a whore/slut as far as she is capable of, so that part is taken care off; also the stimulation was enough.. I do mind of the orgasms, but those were accounted for in the points system, so they shouldn't be raised here in criminal proceedings. However, I do think there should be an additional charge of deliberately incorrect accounting. That is a white collar crime, but one that we -since the financial crisis- should take seriously. I have 4 points of evidence:
    1) On Tuesday, TT writes:
    Afternoon Pussy 1x =2
    That's should be only one point, and may not make a big difference in the end, but there is no admission of guilt or even discussion that this fact is in dispute.
    2) Her end-orgasm was "wave after wave", but is still counted as a single orgasm. She disputes wether it should count as an orgasm at all, but she should indicate that it is up to the judge to determine how many orgasms this amounts to. From what I read: at least 2.
    3)As for him cumming in a condom. That was Cumming in her ass-cavity, but that was not where the cum was deposited. The cum thus was not complete. Nowhere is stated that she could not have completed the task by manually depositing the cum in one of here orifices, thus still getting the points. This cum should therefore not count.

By this count, we end up at 6 points below her lowest estimate, and a punishment for accounting-fraud should be given.
  21. Old Comment

[QUOTE=MrCharcol;bt145467]And how do you intend to Pay your council. You have no money and live in a bail house, you are a Sex addict with a uncontrolled habit.

I paid for my Council
    see https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...86#post3509786
  22. Old Comment

Quote:
    My excellent council has been well paid and is on a retainer for my appeal
    he can act in Europe and is fluent in German
    see
    https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...86#post3509786

for how I paid him
  23. Old Comment

Cross Exmination of the Defence Council

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cruder View Comment
    Your Honor

I read your charges a few times and also your evidence listed as Exhibit 1 and Exhibit 2.

in defense of justice and not Tiny Teats Jane i have to speak up.

The Charges are

In your questioning Tiny Teats Jane said she has reached 44 Points and it is true. When you read the Exhibit 1 you will see

Tiny Teats Jane uses like being hit wit a Taser to tell her reader how she felt when the waves of orgasm hit her.
    When you imagine a hit with a Taser you see in your head a Person who uncontrolled twitches.

She wants to describe it she had a twitching orgasm but she used not the best wording

Cruder

Objection your Honours, the Guilty party, I mean the defendant, knew exactly what she was saying, and gave testimony under oath. She is a Pain Slut and it was pain she sought not pleasure as per the Rules which made her cum

GUILTY

[/QUOTE]
    Quote:
    now let's talk about Exhibit 2

I can't find in the rules that it doesn't count when he used a condom.
    And he used the condom to save himself from the burning of the deep heat cream and not of a wish or a word from Tiny Teats Jane.

This 5 points should count.

Cruder

The Defences council is wrong The Laws (Think Rugby not Football) clearly state
    • I agree to and thank you, for the rules I have to earn 40 points where points can be scored by Him ejaculating in me:
    • 1 point in my pussy
    • 2 points in my mouth
    • 5 points in my arse

"In My arse"
    Not in a condom

it is the humiliation, of his seed being inside her and her knowing that it is there was part of the points why else would that hole be worth so much?

Guilty

Quote:
    Quote:
    now back to your Charges

Quote:

Not Guilty

She acted like a whore. She let him use Deep heat cream in her arse. like a true whore and slut

Cruder

She did not let him use Deep heat cream in her arse, The Probation Officer had to use it to subdue the unruly prisoner, It was down to HIM using his initiative that this occurred and due to health and Safety he needed to be wearing protective equipment

Quote:

Quote:
    failed to be sexy and stimulate Him sufficiently well, to fuck her in her anal hole;

he came 5 times in her anal hole.
    Not Guilty

Cruder

I concede this point to the learned council

Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    had two unauthorised orgasms which were material to her overall failure;

Not Guilty

The sentence is set out in the contract and the court does not have to deal with it because the sentence has already been fulfilled

Cruder
    Her first Unauthorised Orgasm was within Hours of being in the presence of her Probation Officer
    GUILTY

Her Second was not an authorised Pleasure Orgasm

condicio sine qua non
    GUILTY

In dubio pro reo!

We can all use Latin

ad quod damnum

I demand the harshest sentence be imposed

Updated 12-16-2018 at 02:18 AM by MrCharcol
  24. Old Comment
    Quote:

Quote:
    th of December she

i can't find any proof for all of this charges

In dubio pro reo!

Not Guilty

Cruder

These Crimes were carried out while the Slut, I mean the defendant was under investigation.

She managed to get access to a member of the Judiciary's computer by purporting to be her in an email exchange with the Prosecutor

She has admitted to swallowing some of the evidence in her statement, she also, as mentioned when accessing the Member of the Judiciary's computer try to tamper with evidence this can be given in Camera to the Defence

c. ATM crime (as on the evening of Wednesday the 5th of December she
    ii. Needed points sucked him when asleep (This should be considered a non consensual act) came as he woke up and groaned pushed me away --I gave him his cum back with a kiss – he needed it recycling!! .

This was in her Confession

GUILTY
    Updated 12-16-2018 at 03:21 PM by jane@
  25. Old Comment
    I say not guilty
    Posted 12-18-2018 at 01:20 AM by Skyrim-explorer Skyrim-explorer is offline