Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Phaade

Rate this Entry

Get to know me! (About Me)

Posted 12-04-2018 at 08:21 PM by Phaade

Hello fellow Kinsters!

I thought it would be a good idea to make a Blog entry about myself and to introduce me properly.
Afterall it is MY Blog and so I should write about myself right?

So to make it a bit more structured I will divide this Blog in 2 parts. Firstly normal things about me. Secondly about my kinky side.

About Me

My Name is Phil and Im a 21 year old Sub from Germany. Im finally living alone (for 6 months now), which made my life alot easier and better. That also meant I had more time and "space" to learn about myself. Its funny how different you see everything when you live alone for the first time!

But living alone also means to pay the bills mostly myself. And since Im a student and don't get money for that, Im working in a supermarket to make the money.

Now when I say Im a student, I should add that I choose the wrong Major and I am currently not going to university because I want to change it and have to wait about 5 months til I can do that. Which leaves me with quite some spare time.

As if I planned that transition , I will move onto my hobbies!
So I really like to play Video Games and watch Movies/Tv Shows or Anime! I just enjoy diving into different worlds from time to time and you could say Im kind of a Nerd in that way.

Aside from those things I enjoy drawing and Spraypainting if that says you something (its basically graffity, but on paper/canvas). I started a Blog about my Drawings and maybe include some of the Spraypaint stuff when summer comes around.
Since you have to be outside for it Winter is the worst season to do it, so im forced to take a break...

Now if we talk about music I am messed up. Im nobody who can be categorized easily. I enjoy Melodic Dubstep, Drum & Bass, Rap, sometimes Pop, Instrumentals (especially Ost's from movies/anime) and lately I started to really like Rock and Metal. Although Im on the softer side of Metal and not thaaaaat much into screaming.
I also tried to learn the guitar, but I can't get myself to stick with it and I never really got into it and so I stopped.

The last thing I enjoy alot is making jokes! There is nothing better than laughing. If an opportunity arises I will make a joke. About me, about something funny or about you (latter only if I know you well enough and you can take a little joke about yourself tho).
Im pretty much infamous around my friends for the bad jokes and puns I sometimes make.
Humor is one of the biggest traits I have and I love on others. I just love a good laugh!

Well thats all I can think of right now!

Kinky Me

I didn't really know what I want to write about here, because there is so much I could talk about.
So I decided I will go basic here. I will just talk about a few of my likes, experiences and what I am looking for now (its not an ad, just to also write out for myself what I decided I want next in kink and on GetDare)

So my experiences this far are only online! I have never had sex or a gf/bf. I never really made out with someone and I never went to a munch yet.
I really wanted to, but Im a incredibly shy person and going to a munch alone and as a virgin with no experience is just to scary for me right now. Idk why to be honest.

The online relationships I had were sadly not lasting long for the most part. Dont get me wrong, except for the first one (I was new and it was no real dom, just some horny guy pretending to be one) all of them were amazing and we went seperate ways on a mostly good note.
I had both male and female dom/dommes, and all of them were nice and amazing on their on way, but after experimenting and trying things out I figured out that I only want female dommes from now on.
Im not really a fan of putting a tag on what I am attracted to, but to make it simple I would say you could consider me Bisexual, but only romantically attracted to women.
The thing that attracts me on guys is mostly their Penis and that can be substituted with a dildo/strap on, so Im really more shifted towards women.

The perfect Mistress would be someone funny and intelligent, nice and a good friend I could talk to when we don't play. But in Play she would be teasing and dominant, torturing me and pushing me into trying new things and pleasing her.
But enough about that. That is what Ads are for.

My Likes!!!
First and foremost I am a HUGE feet fetishist! There is nothing that makes me harder (physically) than female feet!

Except for that I enjoy Pain quite a bit. If its spanking or cbt or just corporal punishment, then I enjoy it.

My last Mistress was really into 24/7 and even tho it might be something that was hard and new for me I did enjoy giving up so much control. I really came to love giving up control about orgasms, peeing, clothing and even going out or how much and what I drink/eat.

Bondage is also something I enjoy alot! The feeling of being restraint really makes you feel more subby and I love the smooth leather from my ankle cuffs on my skin.

Just the things I enjoy the most and a brief overview, since I have a long blog entry about my Likes etc.

So that was all I wanted to say about me right now! Feel free to Pm me and Chat with me if you want to get to know me more. I love making new friends on here!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1128 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments