Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > peaceful_soul

Rate this Entry

An unteresting amount of nothing

Posted 09-30-2011 at 11:37 AM by peaceful_soul

So this morning I woke up, saw that was 8:00am and then went back to bed....

I had a dream...

This dream was interesting! Very interesting and may need some explanation!

I was walking in this weird two piece jump suit, and there was a silver U on the center the chest part. I was not alone! All around me I seen hundreds of people wearing the exact same thing.

We went inside this large white tubular building that had many entrances. When inside, all that was there were these rooms, each room was open so one could easy to into another, but none of the rooms were occupied, I believe because everyone was confused as I was and looking around.

Suddenly an alarm when off, and it said, "Everyone in a room immeditatly"

Everyone started freaking out, but not because of the alarm, but because they were afraid they wouldn't find a room for themselves.

I saw couples sharing rooms as well as individuals. I myself, was an individual looking for a room, at this point I was just walking around trying to find a room, but trying not to be bombarded with other panicked people.

I found a room...

Inside this room was a small window that could not be opened, as it was sealed shut, also in this room there was a single bed that had one pillow and some type of elastic blanket.

I remember while I was in this room, looking outside the small window, the window being no larger than 3'x3'. Outside I saw a familiar on ramp leading to a freeway, but no cars at all. on the other side of the freeway on ramp was the ocean filled with hundred of military boats, that appeared to be guarding the facility.

I then became quickly claustrophobic thinking that I was going to remain in this room forever and began to panic.

Then I woke up....
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 838 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments