Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Conditioning myself update

Posted 07-12-2023 at 04:25 PM by KinkyBBW

It's about the halfway mark from when I started trying to condition myself to become soaking wet whenever I see or hear the singer of my favorite band so I think it is a good time to post an update.

I have been making sure to stop what I'm doing and pleasure myself until I'm wet everytime I hear his voice or see a picture/video of him. I have also been making sure to look at pictures of him or listening to the bands music everytime I have orgasmed since 1st posting about my experiment....
Posted in Reports
Old

Edge & Orgasm Log

Posted 03-29-2021 at 06:10 AM by FTMRandom
Updated 01-09-2024 at 12:47 AM by FTMRandom

Edges

Orgasms

Date format: D/M/Y
Posted in Logs
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

I love orgasms

Posted 09-27-2019 at 01:56 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Tags denial, orgasms

I love orgasms

For any casual reader this may not seem like a blog worth writing. But most people know how much I love denial (and more recently chastity) and I may have said during my last denial that it was more fun than orgasms. I meant it at the time but, after the year without a full release passed and having very much enjoyed my freedom, my opinion has changed a little.

I still stand by the logic that “denial’s more fun than an orgasm”. An orgasm lasts a few seconds,...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Feeling Playful - Toys

Posted 03-04-2018 at 12:09 AM by lola.fox
Updated 05-13-2018 at 04:46 PM by lola.fox

I decided to try my hand at another journaling prompt since I enjoyed the writing for the previous prompt I did. Choosing my favorite toys was easy despite the fact that I have quite a selection to choose from. If you’re feeling bloggish but don’t know what to write about feel free to use this prompt too!

My Favorite Toys:

Hitachi - This was the first sex toy I’d ever felt intense pleasure from, despite owning numerous toys prior. I had a couple of rabbits that did nothing...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Life
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

An Irish Adventure

Posted 08-30-2017 at 04:54 PM by lola.fox

James and I recently just returned from a lovely trip to Ireland. We had packed our itinerary full of sightseeing across several different cities, which was a lot of fun, but unfortunately left us with little time for kink. Thankfully we did get to squeeze a couple full on sessions in, as well as lots of solid kinky sex. During one of these sessions, we decided to let me have a go at my sadistic side to see how I’d like it. We’ve very lightly dabbled in switching before, both in person and online, mainly...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Reports