Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > LucieA

Rate this Entry

‎‎‎✨✨PM Dares✨✨

Posted 02-18-2021 at 12:44 PM by LucieA
Updated 11-06-2023 at 06:30 AM by LucieA

Tease and Torture a Denied Slut

Dares in red are temporarily disabled.

Please use common sense and don't bombard me with a whole bunch at once! It gets overwhelming and really hard to keep track of.

Balls - I will insert my big kegel balls so that one ball is inside me against my g-spot and the other is hanging outside, keeping constant stimulating pressure against my cunt. Can be done at home or at work.

Bare - Next time I sleep, it will be naked except for my chastity belt

Edge - I'll complete an edging session on edgemeplease.com. If you want to choose any of the settings for the session, you should include them in your message. I will not cum.

Foil - I will sleep tonight with crumpled up foil balls taped to my nipples (they HURT coming off in the morning)

Hold - I'll immediately drink a full glass or bottle of water and hold my bladder for the next two hours.
  • If I'm not desperate by the two hour mark, I will plug myself, drink another glass, and add another hour to my time.
  • If at any point it gets to be too much, I may only pee for three seconds at a time. Each three seconds adds an extra fifteen minutes to the time before I can fully relieve myself.

Plug - I will spend the night with my ass plugged

Post - I will post in the Naughty or Nice? thread. If you would like to give me guidelines for posting, please do! (e.g. "Naughty should include cunt pain", "Nice should be something non-sexual", etc)

Rub - Next time I have a chance, I will spend two minutes rubbing my clit and thinking about things that turn me on. If I'm in public, I'll do it in a bathroom stall or a fitting room.

Snap - I will snap my clit with a rubber band 5 times

Stuffed - I'll sleep with a dildo or kegel balls stuffed in my pussy and held there with my chastity belt

Thong - I'll sleep wearing a backwards thong that is a little too small, wedged right between my inner lips and between my ass cheeks under my chastity belt
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1439 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments