Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

Trial run - Week 1, Day 4, Master 1

Posted 05-08-2015 at 12:57 AM by sparklystar

Hi,

Ok so this is the last blog for about a week. It's my time of the month and I realised that it was unfair on my current trial master and 'next week's' trial master to only get 4 or 5 days of trial in comparison the the third trial master who would get all seven. So I have called a temporary halt and we will pick up where we left off next Friday.

But for now Thursday's report. And It's general election day in the UK. I had a bit of broken sleep last night for some reason. Because of my body clock naturally being an early riser I woke up at 5:45am. I scrolled through facebook/twitter for a bit and then went back to sleep, waking up at 6:47am. As far as I know I didn't go back to sleep but next time I looked it was 7:58am. I lost an hour of my day from somewhere, slightly annoying and I want it back. Anyway like normal I got straight out of bed and knelt on the floor repeating the mantra. Having something which doesn't change at all is quite nice as it gives me an opportunity to know that I have no control and I am a sub. Afterwards I then completed my normal meditation before I crawled to the bathroom.

Now the rule for today was that I needed to clean my teeth on all fours and get in the shower on all fours. The way my bathroom is the whole ensuite is basically my shower (and not just because I seem to flood it but it is a wet room). Given that I clean my teeth after breakfast I crawled into my bathroom and into my shower and turned the shower on while still on my hands and knees. The water hit me with a force that almost knocked me off my hands and knees but didn't. It was also freezing. i stood up and showered as normal before writing on my body 'Sir' in the middle of my stomach and 'slut' on both my breasts and pussy. Having both not faded and clearly marked makes me feel humiliated (which is a good thing) and reminds me I am a dirty slut to be used as my Master wishes.

I then headed into the bedroom in my dressing gown, got into my rubber panties and collar on before pulling on jeans and a t-shirt to go have breakfast. This is because the rules in terms of clothing was that I had to wear rubber panties all day but when alone I could only wear stripy black and white socks, my rubber panties and my collar as a push towards pet play. I had porridge and juice before coming back, locking the door and removing the clothes and adding the socks. It was a bit chilly basically naked in my room, but Sir did give me an opportunity to cover up if I wanted to if I dressed slutty (I decided not to) and I had to keep the curtains closed but seeing sir and slut on my stomach/breasts reminds me I am doing this for a reason and made me feel... (I'm struggling for the right word here) humbled? submissive? I'm not really sure. Think the kind of privilege some servants felt in history when they were owned or acknowledged that sort of feeling. I'm sorry I really can't describe it.

Anyway after breakfast I crawled to the bathroom, and cleaned my teeth on all fours. it was a strange thing to do.

I managed to remain in only long stripy socks, rubber panties and my collar while in private - I made sure to keep the door locked and curtains closed. I felt like the beginnings of a pet (although not fully as I was walking not crawling). I also felt humiliated for being a slut and being naked in my room which made me feel all horny and aroused. However due to my period starting at about 8pm I had to change underwear to normal panties for various reasons. Whenever I left my room I put on jeans and a loose fitting top with no bra and removed the collar and socks. I did keep the rubber panties on the rest of the day though which wasn't necessarily a good thing as I had volunteering. And my volunteering work is to teach hip hop with my society to some refugees. I love it but dancing in rubber underwear makes me feel very hot and sweaty and slimy. And if it rides up my ass I can't unpick it because it makes a loud obvious sound.

I was also given a vibe task today. I had to place it in my panties at 10 minutes past the hour for five minutes. It was a fun task and got me aroused/horny easily.

I was also tasked with some spanking so we could work out a better pain threshold of me - i can do large numbers if it is light to medium spankings but I've never really known how many hard I can withstand. I split the ass spanks to 250 per cheek. I did it as hard as I could with the back of my hairbrush. After 179 per cheek, I was in lots of pain, my ass cheeks were red and sore and it was really hurting. However I wanted to make Sir proud and was determined to see if I can manage to complete 500 very hard ass spanks. At 200 per cheek I almost gave in. I was crying in pain and I had to drink a glass of water to calm me down. Deciding that it was too painful to continue for now I moved onto the pussy spanks. That may have been a mistake. The pussy spanks hurt worse because obviously it is hitting sensitive parts of me. Every 25 spanks, I had to stop for five minutes. The pain was like fire. Strangely, although I was hurting/crying/in pain I did enjoy the spankings. After five minutes I carried on with another 25. This pattern repeated until I was in so much pain I couldn't bear to bring the brush down on me. this was at 127 spanks. I was supposed to 150 but I have failed in this situation. Deciding I needed to distract myself from the pain in my cunt I decided to finish the final 50 per ass cheek. With pain already flooding my body and my ass starting to recover, starting hitting it again meant the pain flooded back in both areas and I was hurting lots. I did finish these 500 though.

In terms of the bathroom I am very lucky and only needed to go three times during the day so didn't need to do any additional spankings (a relief to my poor ass/pussy/body).

I also had to take a flatmate to A&E late last night (hence the late post). After taking my flatmate to A&E and returning to our flat, I put on my pyjama top and kept on my normal underwear.

I will write again as soon as I can but for now this is it,

Star
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 899 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments