Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

What would you like me to do?

Posted 03-17-2020 at 08:06 AM by CSasha (I love words)

In the current situation, I am fortunate to be allowed to work from home, which means I am going to have all my toys and even comfortable to wear chastity during my work hours. Nothing nude or otherwise exposing due to video calls though.

Now I ask myself, what did you enjoy most of all I did so far? PM dares, add threads, or anything else, and which ones in detail?
Oracle
Old

PM Dare Idea... Lockdown PC

Posted 02-22-2020 at 04:23 PM by RubinPhoxx (My life and experience on getDare.)

I've been playing around with computer lockdown and restrictions lately and think I might be ready to try this out as a PM Dare to lockdown and heavily restrict my computer desktop.

Using the sites "tellyoulater.com" and "passwordsgenerator.net" I am able to safely set an admin account with a password generated online and have the password encrypted and set to be visible at a chosen time. This way I can honestly lock myself out of the admin account and be forced to...
Posted in PM Dares
Old

SEEK # PM Dares - I Found These ones

Posted 02-20-2020 at 03:44 PM by RubinPhoxx (My life and experience on getDare.)
Updated 02-21-2020 at 01:14 PM by RubinPhoxx

PM me "SEEK # PM Dares" - I will then PM Dare up to 3 people starting with the most recent PM Blog entries and the Dare's I choose to use I will add to my list.

Send me more PM Dares to grow this list and ensure I will be busy for a long time

From Mina Austen PM Dares
Quote:
PM me "WELCOME" and I will look up the recent blog entries and send PM dares to at least one person who put up a valid PM dare list as a blog entry.

PM me
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

PM Dares

Posted 01-29-2020 at 02:24 AM by RubinPhoxx (My life and experience on getDare.)
Updated 05-14-2020 at 12:33 AM by RubinPhoxx (Sorting and cleaning up. Added a couple Truths, and link to other PM Blog entry)

Loves | Likes | Unsure of | Dislikes | Would hate

You may send up to 5 PM Dares to me at a time.
You may also add PM Dare's to my Calendar directly. If I can't complete any dares right away, I will move them to a time when I can complete them and report on my progress via a blog page.

Special thanks to Cassandra for this PM Dare, read her blog post and please send me this dare often
[1]PM me "FORWARD" and another user's PM dare list link(s), and...
Old

PM Me

Posted 12-01-2019 at 09:33 PM by Gimedares
Updated 02-23-2020 at 07:15 PM by Gimedares

PM me...
Wedgie and I will give myself a wedgie
Spank and a number between 1 and 25 and I'll spank myself that many times each cheek
Edge and I'll add 1 edge before I can cum
Hold and I'll hold my pee an additional 10 minutes
Drink and I'll take a swig of my piss
Shower and I'll give myself a golden shower
Slap and I'll slap my nuts once
Ice and I'll put an ice cube down my undies
POT and I’ll give myself post orgasm torture for 30 seconds...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Commited: Fantastic PM dares with commitment from the darer

Posted 11-18-2019 at 02:07 PM by CSasha (I love words)

As I explained here, I love PM dares. This PM dare list is for people who like to limit their PM dares to be used with some commitment.

I DON'T do these PM dares myself (until you find them in the lists in my signature ):

PM me THROAT X with X no more than 10 and a report how you completed X deepthroats, and I will complete 100*X deepthroats.

PM me THRUST X with X no more than 10 and a report how you completed X thrusts to one of your holes, and I will...
Oracle
Old

PM dare Pool service

Posted 11-18-2019 at 09:33 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Back when I was active I had my PM Pool. Now I am not active in getting PM dares, so it doesn't work from my side. But maybe someone likes to pick up the idea.

I love PM dares, so much that I wrote why and how. In short, I found it a good way to give and receive dares. You don't have to read anyone's likes and limits, just pick from the options of PM dares and their numbers within the maximum. You don't even have to ask if they are open for a dare. See someone with a PM dare list, for...
Oracle