Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Pupwhore

Rate this Entry

I like to lick ass

Posted 06-30-2011 at 06:36 PM by Pupwhore

I am a nasty dirty slut. I'm useless. My only purpose is to please others. I don't deserve any type of pleasure. All I am is 3 holes for huge cocks to get off with and a tongue to please dicks and pussies. I want to be a full time slave. I want to be a sex servant. I need someone to tell me what to do, when to do it, and how to do it at every second of the day. I want to lick cum off people's ass holes, I want to lick up piss off a toilet seat, I wanna be made to wear a diaper all day and not be allowed to change. I want to have to get my nipples and clit pierced and wear bells. I want to have to get my nipples tatooed, I want to be tatooed with my masters NAme right above my dripping wet pussy. I want videos of me fucking all over the Internet. I want pictures of my naked body sent to everyone. I want to be exposed for the whore I really am.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2568 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You ARE a fucking whore. Everything you told us here is true, and so much more so. You are scum. You are nothing but an object to be used and thrown away, you are not human.

The bells are a good idea, it would be used as a warning that the SLUT is around so no one needs to look at your saggy shittyness that is you.
  2. Old Comment
    Let me help u spread ur pics and vids u filthy slut whore