Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Yasna

Rate this Entry

PM Dare Diary – Day 3

Posted 03-28-2018 at 10:38 PM by Yasna
Updated 03-29-2018 at 12:00 AM by Yasna

Sometimes it is not only important what things happen, but also when they happen. Yesterday, for example, I had just gotten up and switched on the electric kettle to make some tea when my mobile beeped. The WATER dare, water only for the day, accompanied with the message: "I would hate this one so I thought I would send it to you." Nice! I dreaded this one. Of course tea isn't the problem, but I drink way too much soda – I guess about 1,5 litres on average a day, up to 3 litres on bad days. With regard to food and drink I have even less self-control than in sexual matters. Hard to believe that's even possible. And this one was really hard to abide by. Several times I opened the fridge, looked, finally shrugged my shoulders and went back to studying. So I did it, yeah!

Of course that's a banal example for the importance of timing. More significantly, I got a text yesterday. A few months ago I met somebody at a different site online. We chatted a bit; he gave me tasks, first occasionally, but over time regularly. After a couple of weeks this fizzled out: he was busy with work, I got a bit lazy with my reports. Anyway, we agreed that he would resume sending tasks. On top of the dares I get on this site. If this comes true I might really be in for a ride. But I'll have more to report about, and that's a good thing, right?

And finally, the last reflection on timing: After the water dare I waited. And waited. And waited. I get nervous when I don't have dares in my backlog. I like to think ahead – what do I have to do? how do I do it? – and look forward to it. Usually I start my sessions between 10 and 11 pm CEST, and two hours before that time my dare list was still almost empty … However, while I was wondering whether I would have a quite evening more dares came to the rescue. You teased me good there ...

I put on my collar and started my session with the usual 10 minute meditation on submission before moving to my only masturbation task for the day: humping a pillow for 10 minutes. I was specifically asked to do this wearing my ring gag harness with nose hook ("for that drool") and clover clamps on my labia ("for a bit of pain") while I was humping. According to the rules I decide how and in which order I fulfil the dares, but actually I liked the idea. Usually I add some kind of pain when I masturbate. So I put one clover clamp on each inner labium and strapped on the gag harness – I don't drool a lot in this though compared to the ball gag and especially the oversized ball gag. Then I positioned my pillow on the floor and mounted it. Its coarse fabric which I liked a lot two days ago because it provided nice stimulation to my excited pussy proved more difficult with the clamps. Their edges got stuck in the fabric when I wasn't careful, especially when I was moving forward. To avoid this I had to go either quite slowly or lift myself higher, but thereby also reducing the stimulation. Damn, that was a mean predicament! It took some time before I got into the rhythm: slowly and carefully on my way forward, pressing down harder on my way back. But then it felt really nice, the clamps tugging on my labia, the somewhat pointed edge of the pillow gliding in between my folds. I think I could have orgasmed like that. I wasn't quite there when the timer went off (and I got a DENIED dare anyway), but I might try this once you forget to keep me in line.

I have another dare in my list I really don't like at all: the KOTAU. I put it there because I had a similar task in my rules thread (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=318857): "For 10 minutes you must be on your knees, completely naked with your head and shoulders on the floor. Your hands are to be reaching back, spreading your ass and pussy apart. You are not to move or shift positions for the entire ten minutes, but stay on display the whole time." To keep this position was really a challenge for a chubby, unfit girl like me. It was exhausting and nerve-racking. But it was also an interesting experience, especially mentally. Why do I like doing stuff I hate? The kotau position is easier to hold than the position described above, but still a challenge. And it's not only a position of submission, but also one of exposure. I imagined somebody fingering my ass and pussy while I was prostrating myself. So why do I like doing stuff I hate? I refer this question to my greedy cunt which (who?) was leaking while I was pressing my forehead to the ground …

Moving on to something more fun: tit torture! I love to hurt my little titties! They are small, but they are well rounded, with quite dark and defined areolas. And nice protruding nipples, ideal for use and abuse. But tying them up is not so easy … First I tie a basic chest harness to squeeze the flesh a bit and to separate them. Then I use a thinner rope, lean forward, take one breast in my hand and tie it hard. I have to tie hard; otherwise the rope would come off. Not that I would want it differently though. I like the kind of dull pain, I like watching my tits change colour, I like my nipples getting really hard and sensitive. And as I also had gotten a CLOVER NIPPLES dare and a second dare to wear my ring gag harness I put them on too.

I sat on the edge of my bed, watching myself in my wardrobe mirror, and, yes, I was rubbing my clit for the 15 minutes. Not least because I had saved the best for last and wanted to be really horny for it: a rubber band spanking of my clit. I like using rubber bands a lot. I think with self-torture the trick is to remove the cause of action from the effect as much as possible. When I spank myself with a wooden spoon or with my mean rigid wire I try to hit as hard as possible. But I always suspect I hold back a bit instinctively. (I am thinking about buying a spanking machine …) However, when I commit to expand a rubber band as much as possible before letting go I have no wiggle room. As I like to have some room for development I chose a medium long, medium thick rubber band. I used two fingers to stretch it over my clit and used the other hand to expand it … hold … breath … and SMACK! A little scream escaped my lips. Pain invokes strange feelings in me. My first thought is usually: "No, that's unbearable. Why are you doing this to yourself?" But then the pain slowly subsides and I want more. So I did the other 9 rubber band spankings, interrupted by fingering my clit, first to alleviate the pain, then to tease it and make it even more sensitive. My clit is still tender and a bit swollen now.

And actually … I'm rubbing myself while writing this. I got a BOTTOMLESS dare too, therefore I sit here, just in a shirt and socks, and with my pussy that easily in reach I just can't resist. I'll go to the library later and I'm pretty sure I'll rub my legs against each other from time to time to feel my naked cunt lips in my jeans …

Dares done: RUBBER CLIT 10, CLOVER NIPPLES, CLOVER LABIA, TIE TITS, GAG RGH (2x), COLLAR, KOTAU, WATER, HUMP 10, DENIED

Dares open: PLUG, CROTCHROPE, BOTTOMLESS (in progress)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 796 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments