Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Yasna

Rate this Entry

PM Dare Diary – Day 6

Posted 03-31-2018 at 11:28 PM by Yasna
Updated 03-31-2018 at 11:40 PM by Yasna

Can you imagine having an orgasm in a crowded supermarket? You've fought it for some time, "No, not here amidst innocent weekend shoppers!", but then you feel the wave approaching, unstoppable. You close your eyes, your hands cling to the handrail of your cart, and the wave hits. When you resurface and open your eyes you meet the unbelieving stare of an elderly woman, ossified with a piece of cheese in her hand. As you look around you can feel a chorus of disapproval, "What a slut!", and you're utterly humiliated as you go on with your shopping, trying to keep your composure. Don't worry, this didn't happen. I didn't ignore yesterday's DENIED dare. But the idea has infested my mind.

The quite long masturbation session and the intense pussy spanking of the day before yesterday had left me more than a little bit horny. Writing the report about it didn't help either. In addition to it I had decided that I would do another BOTTOMLESS dare which I take as being naked "downstairs" at home all day and not wearing panties when I leave the house. Burning and exposed. A constant stream of teasing. I had to buy some groceries for the weekend. It's takes about ten minutes to walk to the supermarket. Hence I decided that it would be a nice idea to take the opportunity to do the CROTCHROPE dare. I took a soft cotton rope, wound it around my waist in a double strand, let the rope through my ass crack and parting my labia to the front, and positioned a double knot at the height of my clit. I put on a pair of jeans and dressed to leave the house. As early as I walked down the stairs of my building I was faced with intense, but mixed sensations. The crotch rope was pressing nicely on my clit with every step I took, but the abrasive denim fabric rubbing against my sore nether regions was just annoying. While I wasn't sure how to feel about it my neglected greedy cunt was just delighted by the increased attention it finally got. No, I don't think my genitals have a separate personality. We just don't always agree on what we want and how we feel about stuff.

Long story short: I felt quite aroused when I finally arrived at the supermarket. At one point I squatted deeply to get an item from one of the lower shelves and the knot pressed really hard on my clit. It hurt and felt nice at the same time, I closed my eyes for a second, and when I came back up I met the stare of the elderly women. Did she sense how horny I was? Did she have the slightest idea that I was not wearing panties, but a crotch rope? We don't get a boner as a visible sign of arousal that we have to hide with embarrassment. But does it show? I was at least flushed. And my breathing was accelerated. Was the elderly woman (or anybody else) aware of my state? I don’t know. I tried to act as normal as possible. But I have to admit that the idea that people might be able to see it added to my arousal. When I reached inside the front pockets of my jeans I could tug on the crotch rope. A little tugging, some more squatting, and I might have been able to cum right there. It's hard to get this scenario out of my mind.

I started the evening session with the usual ten minute meditation on submission. I had received only one masturbation task, five edges, so I made myself comfortable, got my reading matter and started. The "Tales of a Nympho Humiliation Pain Slut" provide really nice material for my mental cinema. This time I was drawn in by a story ("The Rule of Orgasm") in which Breanne was instructed to orgasm six times that day, just by smacking her clit with a ruler and while wearing alligator clamps on her pussy lips. When I'm really really really horny I can cum from pain to my clit. But six times? (Actually ten times, because she was assigned additional orgasms as a punishment.) I thought about getting my clamps and edge the way described. I have some mean clamps, but I don't have alligator clamps. Hence I decided to stick with the fantasy for now, but order some alligator clamps and do it right later. Please remind me in case in forget.

Even after "just" five edges I was pretty worked up. So I jumped out of bed, ready to tackle the assigned naked workout. … … … … … No, that was not what happened. I found it very difficult to move from pleasuring myself to tormenting myself with exercise. I took some time to summon the willpower, but what appeared was anger, anger about myself. "I've asked for it, I know it's good for me, I want to be controlled, so stop the whining and get it fucking done!" I squeezed the clothespins on my nipples and started the video I had chosen (a 11 minute low-impact interval cardio workout). I also decided to do it twice to punish myself for being such a wuss. Every exercise is difficult for me, but bicycle crunches and back bow pulls are particularly mean when you have clamps attached to your nipples. After the second round I was really exhausted and sweating like a pig. But I just got what I deserved.

After a shower I decided it was time for some relaxation. Tit torture! Yes, pain relaxes me. My mind tends to unravel, and pain helps to focus it. I put on my collar and got the clover clamps which are connected by a chain and attached them to my nipples. They were still sore from the clothespins. The clover clamps alone have quite a strong bite, but I was asked to wear them weighted. I use massive snap hooks as weights, 120g or 4 Ό ounces each. When I use single clamps I usually attach one hook, when I use the connected clamps I let hang two hooks from the chain. But I have four of the hooks altogether, hence I can stretch nipples and labia at the same time or add up to half a kilogram of weight if I want to. Yesterday I used two hooks. I put my hands behind my head, stretching my nipples a bit more, and watched myself in the mirror. I like to lean forward, letting the hooks swing back and forth. The pain was strong, but not unbearable and turned into numbness close to the end of the ten minutes. But, hey!, it was back when I opened the clamps. I massaged my teats for a while because they were not done yet.

I had gotten another ANIMAL dare – this seems to turn out as one of the most popular ones – and staying on hands and knees while chained to the eyelet always relaxes me. Therefore I like to end a session with it. But wearing nipple clamps with bells gives the setup the final touch. They are adjustable, but after my nipples had been pinched for more than half an hour already they were not pleased by the pressure applied by the usual setting. Nevertheless I stuck with it. I want to push myself. The bells were softly dinging … and I drifted off into sub-space. When the timer went off I quickly crawled into bed, continued dreaming of being chained permanently, relieved from the daily duties, and I finally fell into a dreamless deep sleep.

And now it's Sunday morning … I'm refreshed, ready to tackle the day. Time for a big breakfast: oatmeal with fruit! And as I have gotten a KINKY COOK dare, I'll prepare it topless, gagged, handcuffed, and with clamps on my nipples. As I'm typing these words I unbutton my PJ top and reach for my nipples. They are still tender, but erect in anticipation …

Dares done: CLOVER NIPPLES WEIGHT, BELL NIPPLES, COLLAR, BOTTOMLESS, WATER, ANIMAL, EDGE 5, CROTCH, DENIED, WORKOUT

Dares open: GAG PENIS (2x), BOTTOMLESS, NAKED, KINKY COOK, SLAVE DAY
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1093 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    That's how I like my breakfast being made! You can repeat this anytime you want. Thank you for the report.
  2. Old Comment
    Nice report, thank You. Keep em comming.
    Also a fan of Breanne's stories