Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bloxo

Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.

Games!

Posted 06-24-2019 at 03:47 PM by Bloxo

I've always loved playing games since childhood up until now
It's always been part of who I am and one of my favourite things to do, whether alone or with friends.
When I was younger I played a lot of Chess, Kingmaker, Mouse Trap, Cluedo and Monopoly, I didn't always win but found the experience a lot of fun.
I remember we had this friend of the family, a girl Kirsty I would play games against, too young for anything sexual...but I always got an extra thrill playing her.
I was introduced to computer games at an early age, we had a BBC Micro...which is almost as old as consoles get, the games were on Cassette tapes and took forever to load...they were also quite Surreal, Repton...walking around a top down level solving puzzles and collecting parts of a word...
I moved on to Nintendo for a long time, with the NES, SNES and N64, I was addicted to Mario Kart, Turtles, Mario Brothers and a load of random titles...I played masses of Goldeneye, Lylat Wars and Super smash brothers with school friends.
Then I switched to Playstation and fell in love with RPG's, Final Fantasy VII being my favourite, but titles like Vandal Hearts and Suikoden hang in there in memory...though actually Shining Force II was a classic favourite of mine which I played on a friends Mega Drive...oh and Zelda of course!
I switched to Xbox 360 and loved Fallout especially, even now on my PS4 Fallout is the main game I play...even though I would say it is not perfect.
In Uni I discovered poker as well as other card games which we would bet on for money, we also played some random board games like Escape from Atlantis...being stoned at the time did make it more amusing...
These days I play things like Catan and Cards against humanity with work colleagues...

The above is only really a partial list of everything I've played, but gaming will always be a part of who I am...

Naturally gaming has crept into my kinks, I love to play games with forfeits attached, Battleship being the main one, but recently discovering Hearts to be a lot of fun for this!
I always enjoy a good bet with a girl and am always looking for new play partners.
Last night I had a date with someone who also enjoys games...and she shared a brief tale of when she played strip poker when she was young haha.

I try to bring my love of games to this site as best I can, though at times I have maybe taken on a bit much in terms of running things...but if you ever have feedback on the games I run, or have ideas to suggest for me then you are welcome to let me know...you never know your idea could be made a reality

And I sign off...
Let the games begin!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1062 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Yay, hurray for games!