Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > charmedone

Rate this Entry

Question and Ansears

Posted 09-22-2019 at 09:14 AM by charmedone

I have a question and a fascination to this,
This question is amid at Females as they can explain this because it’s there feelings and what it involves,
I have long been interested in water sports and the pee fetish but never really understood why they do this,
So if any females reading this article could they answer this question for me,
Either post a reply hear or email your answer to [email protected]
I know it depends on the amount of liquid one drinks so lets assume 1 maybe 2 litres over a twelve hour period,
And for this question,
The girl has to stand for fifty minuets (50) doing activities without a toilet break for that length of time,
After about ten minuets she gets the urge or feeling she wants to pee,
So the pee dance begins,
The question is after the first 10 minuets or so after she first gets the feeling she needs to pee and after some pee dancing she uses the flat palm of her hand and presses it into her crotch,
What’s the reason for that is it because she is leaking or is it starting to come out,
And she does that to stop it flowing out the other question surrounding that is this,
If at that point she didn’t use her hand like that,
Would she just pee uncontrollably?
The other question is that after a number of times using her hand like that she drops down into squat position and stands back up almost immediately then uses the palm of her hand against her crutch again what’s the reason for this is it because she almost did a pee,
And when she does use the hand like that is she doing a leak or squirt and actually does do a little pee,
The last question,
When she opens her legs wide and uses her hand like that but right underneath her self almost lifting her self up is it because she is starting to do a full pee and has to stop it coming,
And finally when she is at that point and its only 40 minuets since the beginning and she has to wait another 10 minuets before a toilet break,
In your opinion would she last out or just wet her self before the finish time,
Or has she been slowly wetting her self all along from the first crutch hold?
The answers to these questions is for observation purposes so I can understand what is actually happening with the girls in question as I have seen these antics many times during my fetish search,
Many thanks and hope I get an answer,
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 823 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments