Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Matt's blog

Rate this Entry

Denial Raffle Rules

Posted 04-22-2018 at 02:14 PM by Matt:
Updated 04-23-2018 at 06:50 AM by Matt:

Rules for this thread -: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...330231&page=12

Updated Date: April 21st 2018
Denial Raffle Start Date: April 22nd, 2018 21:00 BST (British Summer time)
Denial Raffle End Date: April 29th 2018 21:00 BST
Post Count Start: 179 Page 12
Post Count End:

YOU MUST READ THE RULES FOR EACH RAFFLE. THEY WILL CHANGE. ONCE YOU ARE DONE READING, PLEASE SAY THAT YOU HAVE READ THE RULES WITH YOUR FIRST TICKET. YOUR TICKET WILL NOT COUNT IF YOU DO NOT STATE THAT YOU READ THE RULES. AFTER THREE REMINDERS, YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR TWO RAFFLES. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Groups:
A: 30 days, no reductions
B: 75 days, can reduce 25 days
C: 125 days, can reduce 50 days
(these are the maximum amounts for each group, if not enough days are added to reach the maximum, then you only get what has been added during the raffle)

Posting Rules:
Users with their username starting with B, G, and T can add 2 days per post.
Ladies can add 3 days per post.
Everyone can add one day per post.
You can only post 10 times a day.
You cannot double post, unless an hour has gone by with no posts.
Failure to follow these rules will result in one warning and then a ban for this single raffle.
When you post, say which group or groups you are in. Failure to do so will result in a warning. After that, all posts will be ignored until a group is declared.

Other Rules:
You must be out of denial by 21:00 BST time on April 29th, 2018 to participate in this raffle. Anyone that is not will be banned from this raffle. If you post once, you will be warned. If you continue posting, you will be banned for 2 raffles.
If you win the denial, you will serve the full time. The only exception is if you do reductions from the list provided by me. You cannot use reductions from anything else on time earned from the denial raffle.
I would prefer that you do not add on denial to the period from the raffle. For many of you, this is the first time you are taking on such long periods. I want to see you succeed, but when you add time, you increase your chances of failure. The time you earn from me will be over at the date stated in the thread. I cannot stop you from adding time, but I advise against it.
If you win the raffle, I want you to create a blog that is updated weekly for people, including myself to see. I want you to document your experience and any reductions that you complete. You will link these blogs back to the thread and I will add them to the excel sheet. This is not mandatory, but for every winner that does this, I will decrease 5 days at the end of your denial. For example, if you win the 30 days and you keep a blog, I will message you 5 days before your last day telling you you are free from denial.
All reduction tasks need to also be pmed to me and approved before you can decrease them from your time.
Keep the date of when you are denied until in your signature, if you win.
If you orgasm while denied, you restart the denial time from the beginning and you are barred from any reduction tasks.
I can change any rules at any time as I so choose. I will post an update in the thread stating a rule change. This includes, but is not limited to changing reductions, adding reductions, banning people, giving random and selective reductions.
Wedgiebondagebabe and I are the only ones who can ban, close the raffle, open the raffle, change the rules, and basically keep order.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1619 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Very interesting rule, requesting real commitment. I like it.