Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Forever exploring with Lola.Fox

A list of fun experiences, play sessions and kinky thoughts that I have with my beautiful girlfriend, Lola.
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Whored out for amusement

Posted 10-06-2020 at 01:19 PM by Rascal.
Updated 10-11-2020 at 09:47 AM by Rascal.

Disclaimer: Prior to this session I was on 11 days of denial and 6 days of absolutely no touching

As many of you would have seen from Lola.Fox’s latest ad, we have been broadening our horizons a little and looking for a casual play partner to sufficiently tease and humiliate me. Lucky for me, Kila took an interest in my eagerness and took full advantage. What follows is a detailed report of our play session!

Wow, where to begin... we started off chatting about sports and nervously joking and breaking the ice... Then I was snapped into sub mode as Kila made a comment about me pulling up my big girls panties. She knew I had them ready to put on and thus the session began...

I stripped down and mentioned I turned off the lights as I was a little nervous. To add to my humiliation, I was promptly asked to position a mirror in front of my bed so I could see what a pretty little whore I was. I promptly followed with a picture to show off my cute panties and ensure Kila knew what she was working with.

I heard faint laughter as I tied up my legs, the bondage tape making a loud sound as I wrapped it tightly around my legs in a frog tie fashion to ensure I remained spread open. At this point the depraved name calling came thick and fast, with Kila letting me know what a whore I was with my legs spread wide and my lace red panties on. I was only too eager to share myself with whoever wanted to see as at this point I could barely contain myself and gave permission for Kila to share my humiliating snaps with anyone she liked. My cock was throbbing through the panties and every so often I’d catch a glimpse of my spread legs in the mirror and blush at my predicament.

Then, we started a timer as I was allowed 3 mins of anal warm up play before the true fucking began. Kila chuckled whilst reading out the comments on my pictures and she could barely contain herself as I had the large plug all the way in my ass in less than two minutes. “An eager standby whore!” She exclaimed. Then it was time for the real fun to start..

She had me up on my knees, legs spread from the tape, panties slipped to one side and large plug vibrating deep in my ass. She heard my whimpering and told me to grab my bone gag so I couldn’t talk, just exclaim and moan as she called me a whore, and listened to me fill my ass again and again whilst making sure I agreed with her assessment of how embarrassingly slutty I was being.

That’s when I got really horny, hearing her laugh and revel in my slutty moans, reading out comments from her friends and specifically reading out Lola’s messages of encouragement. I tried to beg and plead for her to let people join the call, hear me and laugh at me but she couldn’t understand through my gag and moans. I ended up texting her and she laughed and called me a slutty bimbo, highlighting my red panties and the stocking look that the bondage tape gave me. I was instructed to buy marker pens so next time I can clearly label myself as the bimbo I am, as dumb bimbo’s like me often forget obvious things like that.

By this point I was on my side, having slipped off the pre-cum soaked panties and put them embarrassingly on my head. Grunting as I felt my cock leaking and my ass tightening against the plug sliding in and out my hole. “Bark for me slutty puppy” a strained bark followed that was returned with laughter and more humiliation. I felt so worthless and slutty as people had now joined to listen to my moans and whoreish sounds.

With two minutes to go on the 20mins of allotted stimulation time I had received from Lola, I was prepared for the grand finale. A 1 minute hard fast fuck to end things and leave my hole somewhat satisfied. I grunted and moaned as my cock bounced and I struggled for breath through the gag and the wet panties covering my face. Kila cheered me on as I fucked my ass as hard as I could, laughing and commending my effort in the same breath.

“5,4,3,2,1!! Back to no touching whore!”
She exclaimed as I laid still, feeling totally used and humiliated. I glanced at the mirror to see my fate and blushed as I really was a total anal whore...

Then, following a swift goodbye that barely registered in my blank submissive brain, I found myself alone and soaked in pre cum and lube like a worthless anal whore. A piece of meat purely used to entertain, who wasn’t even allowed to stroke his cock. Just taking a plug for someone else’s sheer amusement.

And I’d do it again in a heartbeat

Views 1229 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wow. Denial makes wonders, it seems.
    Can I ask if you know how many ended up watching/listening to you?
  2. Old Comment
    There was quite a few people on the gD discord who got to join the VC and listen or comment in the chat (:
  3. Old Comment
    I had a really great time using the standby whore
  4. Old Comment
    I had a great time too (: