Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Playing with pain - Task 10

Posted 01-11-2021 at 01:33 PM by RainbowSky

It's the penultimate day of my trial week. One thing Sir and I have not explored yet together was pain, and my pain threshold, so he decided today was the perfect day.

Task 10
Equipment required
  • Collar
  • Approximately 5m of rope
  • Wooden spoon

The Task
To affix a crotch rope tightly through my collar and connect it to my hair so that my head being tilted back was the most comfortable position to be in and to remain in this way until Sir says.

The report
When I finished work I informed Sir who told me to undress and fold my clothes and stand in the wait position. As I am currently working from home 80% of the time I was able to start quickly and right away, removing my clothes and folding them up neatly. I then stood with my feet shoulder width apart, hand behind my back, back straight looking forward. I waited patiently, my nipples and breasts cooling quickly as I stood exposed for all to see. After a few minutes Sir told me to go to the bathroom and stare back at myself, repeating my new names over and over with volume and clearly until I felt ready to start. I hurried down the hall to my bathroom and stood staring at the black writing under my boobs. I've become less nervous about saying the names, and I've become more confident - proud even to be called them. I repeated "I am a cuntosaurus" and "I am a pussyflap" out loud 10 times, all of them with conviction and volume, which shows I am becoming more accepting of the names.

I returned to Sir to wait his next instruction. He asked me to get out my collar and rope. He told me to attach the rope to the base of my hair as I did yesterday making sure it was secure and wouldn't come off. This time I didn't need the video to help. I remembered how to do it without help and did it first time which I was secretly really pleased with. He then told me to tilt my head back as much as I could, pass the rope between my legs and measure where my clit was when the rope was pulled tight. I then had to tie two overhand knots in it - one on each strand - at that point. I quickly went about tying them knowing what was going to be coming my way next. As suspected Sir instructed me to tie a crotch rope, making sure the rope pulled tight between my arse cheeks, my pussy lips were parted with a rope between each lip and my cunt, the knots next to my clit, before passing the rope up to my collar and through the D-ring at the front. I stretched out my neck and shoulders before taking a deep breath and pulling back making sure the rope went straight between my cheeks splitting my arse. I then had to use my fingers to feel where the rope was and make sure it was buried deep between my lips with my clit in the middle as I couldn't look down to see and then pulled the rope up and though my collar and tying it off. It was painful to be in this position, every time
I moved my head the ropes were pulled either forwards of backwards, rubbing friction on my clit and cunt and arse. Sir then asked me to walk around my house into every room. Essentially all my rooms come off one straight corridor and I didn't want to let Sir down so I took it upon myself to walk around the entire room (and twice around the dining room table) to ensure I had done the task adequately. I kept my head facing the ceiling so had to use my hands to guide me, although I stubbed my toes a couple of times. Every step caused the rope to rub - forwards and backwards. When I got to the bathroom it was the first time I properly saw myself and how ridiculous I looked. My pussy parted and pulled up, a camel toe practically, my head leant back far. I felt myself blush but continued my walk until I got back to my room. I explained to Sir how it felt. He then asked me to complete 10 squats.

I've been doing 30 as part of my daily exercise routine and they are painful by the end. I am never going to complain about them again, because these were like torture. I spread my legs wide, exposing my pussy more, and had to keep my head tilted backwards which did not help my balance. I did the first squat. It felt like a cat was sharpening its claws on my cunt, scratch forwards and then back, digging deeper and deeper. At one point it felt like the rope had tried to embed itself in my arse hole it was hurting there so much. For the final two squats my neck was aching so much I had to tip it forwards, tightening the ropes grip on my pussy and arse. Sir then had me go to the dining room table and lean over it. He told me to spank each ass cheek 10 times. I use a medium sort of force and each spank made my ass sting and the pain was all sort of focused on one spot. My cheeks were also going a noticeable pink sort of colour. He then told me to do another 10 to make him proud. I repeated the action which was so much harder as my ass was already stinging. I knew one of the hits was much weaker so I redid it. However, Sir wasn't quite happy at this point. He had told me to make him proud and I had used the same hardness. He made me do another 10. This time I used more force, making myself gasp with each hit and having to take a few seconds each time to compose myself. Again, two were much weaker and were repeated. He then requested another 5 to end and told me to "don't hold back". I knew I need to use as much force as I could. By the end of the five my ass was stinging and my eyes were beginning to prickle with tears.

I was told to keep the crotch rope on for a bit longer but I could get dressed if I wished and could carry on with what I was doing. I did put some clothes over the top and I attempted to sit down to do some writing - regretted this immediately as it pulled the rope ever worse. Sir then asked me about the pain caused by my hand and we had a discussion about my pain tolerance which I think is quite high. He asked if my cunt was still leaking (it wasn't) so he had me grind against the rope until it began to leak again. Then when I was stimulated I was told to go get the wooden spoon and hit each ass cheek 10 times with my face down on the floor and my ass up in the air. SO I scuttled to the kitchen, the rope pulling, eager to please Sir and found the spoon. I headed back to my room and got on the floor as instructed. My body was in agony with the first hit - partially from surprise- it made my body rock upwards to try to protect my arse cheeks from the pain. I had to keep telling me that Sir wanted me to do this, that I wanted to make him proud. This helped me continue to get back into position and repeat it. Every time I rocked back and forth. Every time I had to take moment to compose myself before the next one. Once I finished my arse was on fire and stinging like mad it hurt to sit down. Even now there is still a dull ache. Then I removed the rope, making sure to pull it upwards through my crotch just to ensure it was fully in pain.

Sir was happy with my report and I was allowed to continue my evening as normal

Feelings/thoughts
I really enjoyed it. It sounds weird to say I enjoyed the pain, even the stinging of my arse afterwards. I'm really happy with how this trial week has gone so far. Although I will say my back and neck are beginning to ache quite a bit after the last two days.
Posted in A new beginning
Views 611 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments