Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Report on things with Master and the Swinging couple

Posted 04-09-2024 at 02:30 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 04-15-2024 at 02:50 AM by SilverBlue

This blog is a bit more personal than usual and might be kinda heavy, so unless you're in an empathetic mood, you should skip this one.

I haven’t been out with Master for a long time, Master is unwell and I felt awkward talking about it to others and to blog about it to strangers. I mentioned to some friends on Snapchat that I had a ‘friend’ that had a serious medical problem. That person was in fact Master. Master revealed the news to me in 2023, had surgery and we were kind of hoping
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Report - Swinging Husband and Female Sub

Posted 12-02-2023 at 04:23 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 12-04-2023 at 02:15 AM by SilverBlue

I just want to give a quick heads up that this is a report on my new relationship with a swinging couple, bi-sexual wife and straight husband that are in sort of an open relationship with me, which was set up through a seeking ad on a swingers site by my Master. Now this is my memory of what happened...

The pick-up
I was kind of excited about spending my afternoon and evening with the swinging husband. By this time I had my test results and we were all clear to play. Anyway,
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 115 votes, 4.35 average.

Report: bondage session mid-October 2020 1/2

Posted 10-26-2020 at 03:47 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 09-07-2021 at 05:20 AM by SilverBlue

During lockdown I was a fucktoy for an online Dom, I haven’t reported on that because we had a difficult relationship. After lockdown was over, I submitted my body to a Master who lives locally. I stupidly didn’t think to blog about it. As an apology to you all who enquired about the story behind the photo with me wearing cuffs; here is my report.

I’ve said before that bondage isn’t something I do with just anyone, there needs to be a degree of trust. One person that
Old
Rating: 37 votes, 2.81 average.

Ultimate Slut Dice Dare - Update on Current Task

Posted 12-28-2019 at 06:33 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 04-11-2024 at 09:34 PM by SilverBlue

Something I Need to Mention
I feel like I need to post this blog to help explain how I finished the current task. It kinda explains the next reports I'll be posting shortly. I could have posted them without posting this explanation, but I figured full-disclosure would be best, despite my feelings about how this task of the Slut Dare was completed.

So, I think it’s fair to say that I had every reason to assume that any offer to help me complete the challenge was just going
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-12-30 at 12.01.04 PM.jpg
Views:	383
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	901  
Posted in Uncategorized