Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 25 votes, 2.24 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Report: Dancing Naked in a Club (3 / 5)

Posted 09-28-2019 at 07:23 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 04-11-2024 at 02:36 PM by SilverBlue

This blog continues from my last post, I joined a couple of swingers for a night out at their swingers club. I was given a tour around, got naked, danced in the cage, gave Mr Hung a BJ in front of a few people, and after what seemed like forever, Mr Hung and Mistress K (the swinging couple I came to this club with) were off doing their own thing. I wasn’t really surprised, they were regulars and they shouldn’t have to hold my hand all night.

So, I had a look around the club on my own.
Old
Rating: 23 votes, 2.48 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Report: Getting Nude in da Club 2/5 (republished)

Posted 09-27-2019 at 07:00 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 04-11-2024 at 02:56 PM by SilverBlue

Continues from Pt.1
Mr Hung and Mistress K were going to drive me to the club with them, I didn't really know where it was. I slid into the back seat of their car. Miss K had on this gorgeous leather or vinyl dress and stylish overcoat. I was quite jealous as my little red dress was kinda simple. I chatted to them over the front seats on our drive there, I felt like a kid going out with mum and dad. Everything seemed to be happening so fast, it seemed like just a few minutes had passed when we...