Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

More: PM dares to get you receiving more PM dares

Posted 07-30-2020 at 04:52 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 08-02-2020 at 09:54 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. Since I know and appreciate pure dare givers, the following list is for people who don't submit themselves into doing dares. I like to dare you to open yourselves up to be PM dared ... to dare other people. Wouldn't it be wonderful if people gave you impulses where to strike your mischief at? Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

How PM dares and add threads work for me

Posted 07-29-2020 at 05:20 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Inspired by knorke's blog post. Many thanks for the perspective.

More often bottom than top, I go through phases of submission, domination, and not much desire for kinky play at all. That's why I have been unable to keep up a long-term BDSM partnership, in what role whatsoever. For me, the most important aspect of my tasks is to do it for others, due to others, "forced" or better spelled decided by others. I love to please and satisfy people. That works better when I...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Shopping trip dares.

Posted 07-28-2020 at 03:01 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)

A report on some shopping trip dares I was required to do.

I was told to go to a retail park with a few different shops taking a few items with me...

I started with the easiest dare. To go around a pet store wearing my boy toy collar. This was not a big deal, I wore a huddie so collar was only visible from the front and the chances of someone seeing it were small.

The 2nd dare
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Pushing my piss play limits

Posted 07-26-2020 at 06:44 PM by footlover.london

Watersports and piss play are not a normal interest of mine. I’ve occasionally played a little, pissing in underwear and on myself. But I’ve never really enjoyed - instead I’d say it’s on the edge of a soft limit (I.e. nearly hard).

Anyway, things started to change a few days ago. I think this may have been prompted by reading some dares by RiskyFlame and other piss dares earlier in the day and probably because I’ve not cum for over a week now (in chastity when I can). Regardless, I had...
Truth or Dare Junkie
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

One week plugged and denied

Posted 07-26-2020 at 01:56 PM by RiskyFlame
Updated 07-30-2020 at 02:52 PM by RiskyFlame

I often enjoy reporting my thoughts and progress on the dares I receive but this isn't always possible. Usually I send the report to the dare giver in private or sometimes post it on the dare thread. But today, neither options are available: I received the dare on a person above thread and the inbox of the dare poster is full. So I decided to post all my reports on my blog from now on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffanysissyslut69 View Post
(Must wear butt plug) until you've been in chastity for a week.
Day 1 (reduced to <1000...
Longtime User
Posted in Reports
Old

Short Term vs Long Term Denial

Posted 07-23-2020 at 04:01 PM by LessAwful
Updated 07-23-2020 at 04:04 PM by LessAwful

I've been prompted by the lovely Sexyplant to write some thoughts on why I claim to dislike long-term orgasm control/denial, but like it short-term.

Well to start off, I would make a correction immediately. I don't dislike long-term orgasm control/denial at all. I just prefer it short-term.

The story begins with liking orgasm control in and of itself. One of the most basic ways for a person to feel a large amount of pleasure, is through an orgasm. There are many ways to...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

Earn It

Posted 07-23-2020 at 02:19 PM by kitkatxxx (Adventures of a Secret Slut)

Daddy refuses to fuck me no matter how much I beg. I even teased him with my swollen juicy pussy and he still refused to fuck my pathetic cunt.

So today he says I have to earn it. He has me in my collar, with my wrists & ankles in my cuffs. My wrists bound together by a chain that also runs through the ring on my collar, restricting my movement. He’s got my nipples stimulators on so I’m exposed, objectified and feeling like no more than a bound slave teased & tortured all day forced...
Posted in Uncategorized