Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 25 votes, 2.24 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Report: Dancing Naked in a Club (3 / 5)

Posted 09-28-2019 at 07:23 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 04-11-2024 at 02:36 PM by SilverBlue

This blog continues from my last post, I joined a couple of swingers for a night out at their swingers club. I was given a tour around, got naked, danced in the cage, gave Mr Hung a BJ in front of a few people, and after what seemed like forever, Mr Hung and Mistress K (the swinging couple I came to this club with) were off doing their own thing. I wasn’t really surprised, they were regulars and they shouldn’t have to hold my hand all night.

So, I had a look around the club on my own.
Old

The Sybian.

Posted 09-06-2011 at 01:03 PM by Maggy
Updated 09-06-2011 at 01:35 PM by Maggy (Few "syntax errors.")

Now, as anyone that knows Maggy or that has read my previous entries is probably aware, I'm pansexual. Anyone that doesn't understand this lesser known sexuality should definitely look into it. I'm not saying this just to keep bringing the subject up, but to explain the following entry... Considering the last entry was based on a heterosexual relationship, I feel it's only fair that the next post should be aimed at the homosexual (and experimental) community.This is also the perfect chance to describe...
Posted in Memories.