Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 45 votes, 4.51 average.

A day in the life of a Fucktoy and my thoughts on "Stealthing"

Posted 10-01-2021 at 07:25 PM by SilverBlue
Updated 10-01-2021 at 07:48 PM by SilverBlue

Sometimes I get asked “When is your next adventure?” or “are you doing anything exciting this weekend?”. I feel like those questions seem to ignore my daily life as a fucktoy. Sure, I have a “vanilla” life that I lead during the day, so I’m not always in the role of a “horny slut”. Does that mean that I’m only a fucktoy when I’m tied up or out doing something risky in public? Well, no. So, I thought I’d write about my life as a fucktoy and just kinda go through a typical day for me, and a day with Master.

Although I’m not always interacting with Master, there are some rules that make up my day-to-day when we aren’t together. These rules are to remind me that I am a fucktoy. Keeping my body hairless is one, but I’ve already had Laser therapy done. I also already keep fit, I run around 20-25km a week and workout. I must be naked as often as possible, which means I strip down when I get home in the afternoon and only dress when I have friends or family over, or when I leave the house. Being naked at home is part of my life now, I’ve become quite used to it. During Covid lockdowns I spent the whole day naked at home.

Master tells me how many edges I need to do each week, but I must edge myself at least once per day. Once, Master tasked me to edge every hour on the hour in the evenings for a few days in a row. Sometimes Master will tell me to fuck myself with a toy, other times Master will say I must wear a butt-plug. It varies, but I’m reminded that I am a fucktoy every day.

When I visit Master, I must undress when I come inside. While I’m over there, I’m usually naked the whole time. Although I am Master’s fucktoy, unless I am wearing his cuffs, I am not completely under his control like a sub or slave. If he puts his cuffs on me, then I am submitting to him, and he can use me as he likes. That way we both know that I have consented to what he wants. While I have the cuffs on, Master can do what he wants, until he takes them off. If I feel tired or not up to any play, I can pass on the cuffs, and I still have a safe word.

Recalling a recent evening spent with Master, I arrived before dinner, removed my clothes and Master stored them away. I was required to wear heels, so kept those on. We were going to have dinner and watch a movie together. We cooked together and sat together at the dinner table and talked. Not really any different to other relationships really, except I was only wearing heels. We watched a movie at home together, he gestured for me to lay my back over his lap and propped some cushions under my head so I tilted my head to watch the screen. So, I was reclined over the sofa with my pussy by Master’s right hand and my breasts by his left.

Over the course of the movie, Master would stroke his hands over my tummy and breasts, it was soothing. Master rubbed my pussy more and more, and of course I was getting wetter and wetter. Master kept edging me with his fingers during the movie and I wondered if or when he’d make me cum. His pace would change with the pacing in the movie, sometimes randomly he’d tweak my nipples and I enjoyed Master playing with my body. He waited until the credits began to make me cum, he grabbed my neck, holding me down while his fingers went at my pussy and his thumb on my clit. Of course, I wriggled about helplessly until my pussy’s juices dripped down his hand and the noise of my wetness on his hand slapping against my pussy was louder than the movie. I orgasmed on his lap like a naughty schoolgirl getting disciplined.

I thanked Master for letting me cum, as usual. Master then brewed us some coffee while I was kneeling on the floor. We then watched an episode of television chatting about the movie over coffee and some chocolate Tim-tam biscuits. We both prepared for bed and Master picked me up and carried me to his bed where he fucked his toy for a while. We snuggled afterwards and fell asleep.

Sure, there are nights when Master will cuff me, and force me to orgasm for him multiple times, so an evening like the above example may seem a little vanilla to many kinky people, heck I wasn’t even restrained in cuffs while Master fucked me. But what I am trying to get across is that being a fucktoy isn’t just going out and doing public exposure or random sex, it is also a type of relationship you have with someone else. So, when I’m asked, “when is my next adventure?” I’m a little baffled, because the adventure is every day, it just varies in degrees.

Stealthing

No, I’m not talking about being a ninja, stealthing is a term for when someone stealthily removes a condom during sex or makes a hole in a condom. This is a very serious issue! Shockingly, a recent survey found that 32% of women and 19% of men reported at least one case of Stealthing with a partner. This has raised the question about consent, if your partner has not consented to sex without a condom (including condoms that have had holes punctured in them), then is that rape? Well, legally it’s not clearly defined. However, in a recent legal case, a sex worker was a victim of Stealthing. She won her case, but that is only because clients of a legal sex worker have an obligation to use prophylactics (condoms). Unfortunately, in many countries it’s still not defined as rape, even though it is non-consensual insemination, so if they aren’t a sex worker then they don’t have any existing legal protection. Please support anti-stealthing laws and give people the legal protections they need.

Views 2757 Comments 9
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Awesome blog I've subscribed to it among a handful of others. I'm glad you started updating and writing more lately. Thank you SilverBlue.
    Posted 10-01-2021 at 10:34 PM by Goddess Joanna Goddess Joanna is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ChamomileAngel View Comment
    Awesome blog I've subscribed to it among a handful of others. I'm glad you started updating and writing more lately. Thank you SilverBlue.
    Thank you very much Chamomile Angel, and welcome to GetDare
  3. Old Comment
    Lovely blog as usual and great insight in to your day to day life, thanks for sharing. Also thanks for the educational tidbit at the end, I had no clue what stealthing was or that it was an issue.
  4. Old Comment
    Thanks for sharing. I am very happy that you have such a fulfilled life as a fuck toy, with such an incredible master.
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SilverBlue View Comment
    Thank you very much Chamomile Angel, and welcome to GetDare
    Thank you for being one of the few or even possibly the only one to say those words to me since joining

I do understand most everyone means to be welcoming to everyone else. It's just refreshing to hear thoughtfulness and good manners.

Respectfully,
    +Camille
    Posted 10-02-2021 at 09:45 AM by Goddess Joanna Goddess Joanna is offline
  6. Old Comment
    Once again, thank you for sharing your experiences with us.
  7. Old Comment
    Thank you for continuing/resuming your blog. Well written and thoughtful as always.
    Stealthing is indeed a serious issue especially for those of us who consent to more than others might.
    I think there are active "stealthing is sexual assault" cases being pursued in a number of different jurisdictions.
    Of course some assholes will try to justify it with "only", "just" or "but".
    There is no justification.
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ChamomileAngel View Comment
    Thank you for being one of the few or even possibly the only one to say those words to me since joining

I do understand most everyone means to be welcoming to everyone else. It's just refreshing to hear thoughtfulness and good manners.

Respectfully,
    +Camille
    All one ever needs are good manners; the rest is just silliness and snobbery, valued only by bores.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by hood.0272 View Comment
    Thank you for continuing/resuming your blog. Well written and thoughtful as always.
    Stealthing is indeed a serious issue especially for those of us who consent to more than others might.
    I think there are active "stealthing is sexual assault" cases being pursued in a number of different jurisdictions.
    Of course some assholes will try to justify it with "only", "just" or "but".
    There is no justification.
    Stealthing is a twisted practice and it undermines any consent or trust a person has given. I hope law makers are able to tighten the laws on consent to protect people from unwanted pregnancies from deceptive, selfish people.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SilverSwitch View Comment
    Once again, thank you for sharing your experiences with us.
    Thanks. I do what I can, and I enjoy knowing that people appreciate me sharing these personal experiences with them.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    Thanks for sharing. I am very happy that you have such a fulfilled life as a fuck toy, with such an incredible master.
    Thanks Cassandra, I feel like I have been really lucky with him. I sometimes wonder if I deserve this. But it has been a stressful year in so many ways, it's nice to be able to let go of all the stress and just surrender to someone who values me.
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SilverBlue View Comment
    Thanks Cassandra, I feel like I have been really lucky with him. I sometimes wonder if I deserve this. But it has been a stressful year in so many ways, it's nice to be able to let go of all the stress and just surrender to someone who values me.
    I can't believe you sometimes wonder if you are deserving. I think it's apparent you both value each other greatly and deserve each other. Not many have what you have. It makes me happy to know you both are
    Posted 10-09-2021 at 12:51 PM by Goddess Joanna Goddess Joanna is offline